tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product and literally use it every day. It is awesome on my sensitive skin and blends like a dream. I got mine from Sephora where they showed me how easily buildable it is. I definitely will be buying this again as soon as I run out!
Siobhan C.
I got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora and it's amazing! I love that it is so perfectly matte so I can control exactly where I put my highlight. It's super super pigmented and blends really well. I usually stick to cream formulas because they blend better, but this worked great!
Becky G.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush on the face of the planet! This blush stays on all day, has a natural looking glow color, and is super lightweight. This is my go to blush for a natural every day look. I recommend to everyone who likes the natural look!
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
My favorite part about Tarte blushes is that they last all day long, through thick and thin. They have an awesome shade range and the formula is beautiful. It's also nice that it comes with a mirror. The only con is my opinion is the expensive price tag.
Tara B.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely ADORE this blush! I can apply it early in the morning and it will still be on in the evening! It's SO PIGMENTED. It gives a great flush to the skin & I would definitely recommend it! It's worth the price & Tarte is an awesome brand!
Francis Y.
Detroit, MI
This is a very build able and lightweight blush. It lasts all day and gives a very shimmery and natural glow! It also stays true to its color with its shimmery finish. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a natural looking blush!
Irie E.
This is a really nice blush that stays on and blends well with bronzer. It doesn't last as long as traditional cream blushes -which are my makeup staples but it feels nice and has a peachy undertone.
Melissa W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as part of my birthday present from Sephora and I absolutely love it! It blends easily, but not to the point where it disappears. It's also difficult to apply too much which makes it perfect for doing your makeup in poor lighting.
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as a sephora birthday gift, but i really love the color i find it Light enough to wear daily and a little goes along way. I do find myself reaching for this blush more often than i expected. And theres hardly any fall out!
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
Pigmented but not too pigmented- this blush has beautiful color payoff and is super long lasting for a blush! I have a light to medium golden/neutral skin tone and really like this color. I would definitely repurchase, as well as try more colors!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.