tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is my favorite blush, and it is definitely long lasting. I have a few different shades and I love them all. It applies evenly and not streaky and doesn't come on way too dark. I highly recommend this blush. I love so many of tartes products!
Angelica M.
Grayslake, IL
I Love this blush. It truly lives up to its claim when it says it lasts for hours. The pigmentation is relaly nice and I have nothing but good things to say about this blush. It compliments my skintone and it matches any lipstick I pair with it.
Haley S.
Raleigh , NC
This is my absolute favorite blush. The colors work so well with so many different skin tones and it doesn't fade at all throughout the day. They blend perfectly and it's really hard to overdo it which is nice of you have a heavy hand or are in a rush.
Unique M.
I love this tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in seduce, I got a deluxe size from sephora's birthday kit. I'm of a deep skin tone, and it gives me a nice flush of color, and goes on smoothly looks very natural. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Love love love this blush. Very pigmented. A little goes a long way. Long lasting. Blend able. Worth the money. I will definitely be purchasing more in different colors.
Mary S.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
The only blush worth using really. The color was nice without being overwhelming. I’m fair-ish and have rosacea so I don’t wear blush unless I’m full facing. But it looks great on my skin tone. It stays all day and hasn’t transferred to anything yet lol.
Skyler A.
I wish this was more affordable but besides that, this is an amazing blush! It has great pigment and blends beautifully on the skin while leaving a healthy rosey-ness to the cheeks. I would recommend this to everyone who can get their hands on it
hailee 🌸.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm obsessed with this blush! As someone who's always had redness in their skin, I tend to avoid bright and intense blushes, this is the perfect middle ground! It's such a beautiful light nude pink to give a little color without being too much.
Shannon S.
Towaco, NJ
Very smooth and buttery, easy to apply. It packs a lot of pigment, so a little goes a long way. The color is beautiful and the color I had -- "paaarty" -- is very flattering on almost every skin tone. I would definitely recommend to others.
👑Ms Honey L.
Pittsburgh
I love Tarte products. I have two of their Single blushes in the shades ‘paaaarty’ and ‘fiesty’ i wear them both all the time. They last all day and show up very well. I had the blush after the contour and highlight application to my makeup look.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.