tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sarah N.
Glenview
I really love this blush. The color is perfect for fair skin tones. The packaging is great and allows for easy travel as it is very thin. This goes on and stays on very nicely. This seems to be a high quality product that I would recommend to others!
Secilia R.
I love love these blushes. I have 4 of them and wow, do they stay on all day.. I do add setting spray to my brush before applying. These have become my favs. I bought mine on the Tarte website, 4 blushes for like $30. I definitely recommend these..
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great product. I got this as a gift from sephora on my birthday & it came with a tarte clay lipstick mini. This blush is so beautiful and pigmented. It also lasts a very long time! I've had it for 6 months and it still looks brand new like the day I got it. 10/10 recommending this to a friend!
Pamela T.
Crestview
Review for: Other more...
I have a palette of Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes and I love them so much. The blush has just the right amount of pigment so it can be a slight flush to the cheeks or intensified with a bit more product. The blush stays on your face and never fades.
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
I was so excited to try a product from the Amazonian Clay line and it did not disappoint! It went on well. It came it a gift set I got for Christmas so I was worried it would be to dark but thankfully it does not go on too heavy and it looks great!
Javen J.
I love this blush, I use my finger to apply it and while applying I make a big smile so the apples of my cheeks can pop out. It's very easy to blend and gives you a natural flush of color to your cheeks. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maria N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These blushes are AMAZING! They are so long lasting you don't even have to reapply through out the day really. Applies very easy and blends out very well. A lot of shades to pick from and a good size. Very compact. Recommend for everyone to try out!
Abigail Grace P.
Macon, GA
I love this blush. It's my favorite that I've used and it matches my pale/beige skin tone perfectly. It lasts for a long time and is very natural looking. It's not shimmery which is something I would like but paired with a highlighter it's perfect.
Mery B.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I love these blushes, the color is amazing and I use them daily. The only problem I have is the pigment isn't what I want it to be. It takes a lot of building to get to what I want and that might be because it's "clay" or it doesn't like my brush.
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have many of these including palettes. They look nice on and are buildable but they don't last a really long time on my skin. I feel they fade extremely quickly. I have really fair skin and set my makeup but I don't know why I can't get it to last.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.