tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Paloma R.
I like the color is not really my go to for an everyday look because the color is a sheer color but it definitely is my go to when I’m doing something natural or when I don’t want to much color. If you’re looking for a sheer blush this is a pretty good one.
Megan H.
Mesa, AZ
I got his for last years Birthday gift from Sephora and absolutely love the color (paaarty). The color is a nice pink, not too dark or too light and lasts all day. I will be purchasing the full size paaarty. This sample size lasted me about 6 months, so I don't feel $29 is too much for the full size.
Meghan E.
Kingston
All time favorite blush! I have so many different shades. They are so perfect! I highly recommend them! I love the travel size blushes they are so cute. The wear is all day you can use it with or without other makeup. Please go get this. It's so worth it!
Samantha D.
Murrieta, CA
Love Tarte blushes. They go on so nice and last all day. The colors are so beautiful that it's hard to choose just one. I love that you can go in with a light hand or build it up. No matter what your skill level is, these are perfect blushes for everyone.
Destiny D.
Palatine, IL
I own a LOT of these Tarte blushes. They come in matte and shimmer. My favorite color is sensual because it looks good on so many different people that I’ve put this on. It has the perfect amount of pigment for me and it’s hard to go overboard with these.
Soha A.
Sugarland
This is a beautiful blush! It is high in pigment and it lasts long! It also blends really well. And in my opinion, you only need a little bit of the product, then build your way up to get the pigment you want. This would be great for someone would likes natural looks
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
I’m not a big blush girl but I like this because it’s so subtle. It also had a light shimmer/highlight that I really like. I received the shade paarty as a gift for my birthday from Sephora. This size is so cute and compact.

This gives me a sun kissed look almost as if I’ve been out in the sun. I recommend if your wanting lightly rose kissed check!
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
I have received this style blush in so many smaller sample forms and I haven’t used another brand blush since! I love the way this goes on and it isn’t too bold! All the shades are very subtle and it doesn’t bother my acne prone skin! Totally recommend it!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I actually have this blush in Monarch. I absolutely love this blush. It is so pigmented, and a little goes a long way. I've had it for two weeks now and you can barely tell by the pan. It blends beautifully, and isn't heavy, nor does it disturb foundation.
Cassidy T.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This product is wonderful! I received this in my Ipsy bag and I have used it forever. A little bit definitely goes a long away!!! I can wear this for work and then add more for evening wear. I highly recommend this and am going to buy in many more colors!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.