tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cassie H.
The best part about this blush is how easy it is to work with. You can load up your brush and get high pigment, or you can lightly stipple it to get a more natural look. This product is great for beginners because it's buildable and stays on all day.
Kole S.
jonesboro
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this for my birthday gift from Sephora. Really pretty color that I personally think could fit any skin color. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented. Applies and blends really well, I literally can apply and blend it under a minute on both cheeks.
Nancy C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the tarte blush in paaarty color. I got it free from Sephora as a birthday gift. The color blends beautifully. A little goes a long way. It has a natural finish and looks great. I recommend it.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Best blush ever!! So much product for the price I have the birthday sephora set the shade is in paarty! Ill definetely buy them because i loved it so much it doesnt break me out its lightweight pigmented and natural looking matte some are shimmer however
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It's crazy how amazing this blush is. When you swatch it in store, it looks like it's going to be terrible. But once you apply it with a brush it gives so much pigment! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
What a great color for a rosy glow! I got this as a gift, so of course I was going to use it immediately. It's pigmented color lasts and bless perfectly with other makeup. I like to tap any excess powder off because it is so pigmented and I'm so fair.
Gabriela M.
Super smooth blush! When I apply this, I swear my skin looks better! I love the pigmentation and how easy it is to blend. It definitely stays on all day, I'd say even more than 12 hours. Definitely recommend :)
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a sample size of this blush and it's super pretty & long lasting. This shade might be a bit too pink for me, but I do like the finish. It's matte but not powdery. Next time I splurge on blush, I'll be trying more colors of this. I love tarte.
Tiffany T.
I seriously need more of their blushes! I got one free for my birthday reward at Sephora and I love it! It's called "Paaarty" and it's such a great pink neutral. Great for days I need to look professional but still want to wear makeup but have it be subtle.
Jennifer L.
I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush! A little goes a long way with this one. It is long-lasting (up to 8 hours for me) and the color is natural and very pigmented. This formula blends so easily and is buildable. I would definitely keep buying this!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.