tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Marion W.
I got this as a free sample for my birthday from a cosmetic store. While I loved that I got it for free, the color was a bit bright for my skin tone. It did spread very evenly though so I think if I got a different color it would be a great fit for me
Kole S.
jonesboro
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this for my birthday gift from Sephora. Really pretty color that I personally think could fit any skin color. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented. Applies and blends really well, I literally can apply and blend it under a minute on both cheeks.
Jenny W.
Mount Juliet
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
For my fair complexion and fair hair this is literally THE perfect color! I'm so impressed by this product. It seems like it is going to last a long time. My skin didn't have a reaction to it and I have very sensitive skin. This is a must have for me!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a sample size of this blush and it's super pretty & long lasting. This shade might be a bit too pink for me, but I do like the finish. It's matte but not powdery. Next time I splurge on blush, I'll be trying more colors of this. I love tarte.
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It's crazy how amazing this blush is. When you swatch it in store, it looks like it's going to be terrible. But once you apply it with a brush it gives so much pigment! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
What a great color for a rosy glow! I got this as a gift, so of course I was going to use it immediately. It's pigmented color lasts and bless perfectly with other makeup. I like to tap any excess powder off because it is so pigmented and I'm so fair.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
I have several shades of this blush because it is the only blush that I can wear it is a matte finish so I can wear it over my skin without it highlighting the texture or my pores that Glides on it is never Patchy the formula is soft the color is beautiful and pigmented it is buildable so you can have a light flush of color or a heavy blushed look
Chaney E.
Hattiesburg
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is an amazing blush. The pigment load is intense so I usually only need to tap my brush. I got the mini-size as a Sephora birthday gift almost 3 years ago and I still haven’t hit pan. The color is great with multiple skin tones. Would recommend!
Cassie H.
The best part about this blush is how easy it is to work with. You can load up your brush and get high pigment, or you can lightly stipple it to get a more natural look. This product is great for beginners because it's buildable and stays on all day.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Best blush ever!! So much product for the price I have the birthday sephora set the shade is in paarty! Ill definetely buy them because i loved it so much it doesnt break me out its lightweight pigmented and natural looking matte some are shimmer however
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.