tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Samantha V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday reward and I can't put it down. It gives you the perfect flush and isn't overly pigmented, but is buildable. I adore this blush and will be buying more from this line. Little more spendy, but not horrible for a sephora brand.
Bethany D.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The tarte Amazonian clay line never disappoints. This blush gives me the perfect nude pink color I’m looking for and lasts all day. I️ use it year round, in the summer when I’m tan and when I’m pale in the winter. It makes the perfect everyday blush.
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I'm not normally a blush person but I really like this product. It's a nice peachy color that is sheer but can be built up--it's also really long lasting and I can still see it at the end of the day. The packaging is compact and appropriate for travel
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Beautiful peach blush. I am off Indian Olive/tan skin and this gives a matte flush to the face. No shimmer no sparkle which is good if you combine this with highlight. It's buildable but I like prefer a sheer flush on the face. It's also long lasting.
Ashley R.
Denver
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have owned the Tarte blush in "exposed" and just recently received the color "paaarty". What a beautiful formula for both! The color is just pigmented enough that you get a nice wash of color on your cheeks without overdoing it! Beautiful blush!
Alyssa D.
West Babylon , NY
Review for: Other more...
Oof. How can I start. The formula for this is perfect. It is definitely long lasting. And it is so easy to blend. It has a light formula. Pros it looks beautiful on the skin. Cons. I can’t say any because I don’t know. I definitely need more shades!!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I really like this blush. I got it for my birthday as a sample from Sephora. It's lasted me FOREVER. a little goes a long way. It's suuuper pigmented. I've never found a Tarte product that I didn't love! I would highly recommend this blush & this brand!
Sarah N.
Glenview
I really love this blush. The color is perfect for fair skin tones. The packaging is great and allows for easy travel as it is very thin. This goes on and stays on very nicely. This seems to be a high quality product that I would recommend to others!
Jennifer L.
I love the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush! A little goes a long way with this one. It is long-lasting (up to 8 hours for me) and the color is natural and very pigmented. This formula blends so easily and is buildable. I would definitely keep buying this!
Joan D.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Tarte blush is my go to blush specially the tarte amazonian clay in paaarty. It's my everyday blush it gives me that sun kissed look after i do my no makeup makeup look or no foundation look. Its very pigmented and creamy so a little goes a long way.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.