tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Dhara S.
Such a pretty blush. I don't really have high standards for blush but these are all so pretty, i got a small size for a birthday gift from sephora and I might repurchase! It's buildable and Natural and gives you a glow from within that many blushes lack
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Hands down, the best blush I've ever purchased. It stays on throughout the day, and applies absolutely perfectly! It blends in so well while also giving me some radiant and beautiful color. I cannot wait to purchase more, hopefully in a shimmery color!
Ashley R.
Six mile
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the color. It has a nice build able pigment, so you don't go overboard and look like a clown. It stays in place, doesn't dull down. Haven't ever needed to re apply or touch up.  It's a great product, but I'm not sure it's really the color for me.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a beautiful , subtle blush with just enough pop to make your cheeks looks flushed and gorgeous without making you look like a clown. Very easy to blend. I have very light skin but I think that this color would look good on fair / olive skin.
Emily J.
I love this blush because i usually go for a natural peach and i also like how the color doesnt fade away its pugmented but not extremely so you have to apply 2 to 3 times for the look you want tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushtarte Cosmetics
Alyson B.
Easley, SC
I received this blush for my birthday from Sephora and I have not been disappointed. I love the pigment because it barely takes any before my cheeks are a nice shade of nude pink and I love how it lasts all day no matter what. Will be buying a full size.
Hope B.
High Point, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A beautiful mauve shade of blush! It complements practically any skin tone and is pigmented just right to be used with ease! Blush is one of the first things I see to go on my face after a long day but I do notice that this blush has serious longevity!
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
When I first swatch this on the back of my hand I couldn't see anything but when I put it on my cheeks I loved it! It is so pretty!! It is like a pinkish~nude color and it blends out very nicely. It is definitely worth the money! The color is perfect for a blush.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte products and especially these blush, i defiantly recommend this product to everyone, the price is good for the quality you are paying. This is a must get product i use a darker shade as a bronzer and i apply highlight on my cheek bones by dior!
Debbie M.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush for my birthday last month. I consider myself a little olive with warm tones. Beautiful color called paaarty, blended so flawless also buildable. I love tarte products and will purchase again if I hit pan.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.