tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Lawson L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this orange toned blush! It lasts all day. Matte. And great packaging. I would say good price because I haven't had to repurchase yet. It feel it would look good on any skin tone. It doesn't apply patchy or applies effortlessly (like all tarte products)
Chrystal B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product did what it says. It lasted 4- ev-er!!!! The color was perfect for my light medium skin tone (party) it is very pigmented so I only needed a little. I have had this for a year now and I still have a lot left and I use it ( almost) every day
Fayth C.
Roseburg
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I can't say enough about the blush. I got it at Sephora for my birthday gift and I couldn't be more thankful. The color pay off is great but not too much to where I look like a clown. It gives me a beautiful fresh look that I crave in the warmer months.
Kyla A.
Daly City
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my current blush and I like how it makes my cheeks look naturally flushed (I am not saying that just because I got it for free on my birthday). Best of all, it’s matte! My skin is not oily but I am just not a big fan of shine and shimmer and all.
Julie C.
Covina, CA
This is now my ride or die blush I'm obsessed I got my first one for my sephora birthday gift in the shade paaarty and it's for sure my favorite shade. I also have dollhouse which is equally as beautiful. These blushes are both soft and very pigmented.
Ashleigh A.
This blush is beautiful! I'm the type who likes a very light wash of color. I'm not huge on blush but I can easily blend this on to where it's such a beautiful light kiss of color. It lasts all day at work which is amazing. Puts regular blushes to shame.
Sarah L.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love these blushes so much! They are pigmented and long lasting, what else could a girl ask for? These blushes are a matte finish but aren't chalky or too powdery, I also haven't experienced any amount of fallout but I definitely recommend using a light hand of product since they are very pigmented
🌙⭐🌵🌞🌻💍🌿 l.
Charlotte
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush, very natural, enough pigment to not make the face look so heavy, I really hate blush that has too much shine and this blush doesn't, it's a powder formula but it last very long which is just amazing. Very good product, definitely a #1
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is amazing. I liked so much this color, the color is beautiful and the smell is good. I use this product everyday. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
alex V.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I don't own all the nude shades, but i own like 2 and these are my favorite shades. they're not overly pigmented, they're easy to build up and they last ALL DAY. they're a little pricey, but definitely worth it if you're a blush fiend like me and wanna collect them all.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.