tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Megan P.
Boca raton, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush color (paaaarty or whatever it's called) it's a beautiful natural rosey pink color. Gives the cheeks such a healthy look, it lasts long and easy to blend out. I own a few of these blushes and will probably buy more in the future.
Jacqueline D.
Ewing NJ
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora and omg I don't know why I didn't buy this before! It is so cute and I love the way it looks on my skin! You don't need to apply a lot. I use this all the time now and once I run out I will be buying again.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Love tarte blushes ! Blissful is one of my favorites. Gives a nice peachy glow to my cheeks and stays on all day. The formula and packaging are great as well. Can be sheer or you can build up the color for more of a pop! Woul reccomend to any makeup lover.
Karissa G.
Fresno, CA
in my November Ipsy bag I received the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade Fiesty! It goes really great with my skin tone and it is long lasting! I've pretty much used it everyday since I got it. It's a matte blush and a little bit goes a long way!
Satiyana G.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love tarte blushes so much! They are pigment and some blushes are shimmering! It's has a mirror so it great for those travels! Since me I kinda go for more of the matte I love love the matte blushes! I would totally buy again but in different colors!
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I love Tarte blushes! These are must have in any collection. They're very pigmented, and look so nice on top of the skin. They blend out so well and these aren't chalky at all like a lot of blushes these days are. Hopefully one day I'll own all of these.
Julie C.
Covina, CA
This is now my ride or die blush I'm obsessed I got my first one for my sephora birthday gift in the shade paaarty and it's for sure my favorite shade. I also have dollhouse which is equally as beautiful. These blushes are both soft and very pigmented.
Emmie K.
San Diego, CA
This Tarte blush is absolutely stunning. The pigment is so rich in color. It gives my skin a rosy and healthy look. This blush is easy to blend and comes in a variety of shades. It can be used for an everyday look or a night out. I would definitely buy this blush again!! (In the shade ‘Feisty’)tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
When I first swatch this on the back of my hand I couldn't see anything but when I put it on my cheeks I loved it! It is so pretty!! It is like a pinkish~nude color and it blends out very nicely. It is definitely worth the money! The color is perfect for a blush.
Arden P.
Lakewood, WA
I got this from Sephora for my birthday gift. I love this blush. It is by far my favorite. I've had it for a year and I still have half of it left. It is very pigmented, you only need a tiny bit. It is very natural but also buildable. Highly recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.