tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Whitney T.
Centerville, MA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love this blush for a few reasons! First, it lasts pretty much all day, which is a plus for us working women. Second, I love the natural color range. Sensual is a beautiful nude peach that just adds a flush of color nicely to the cheeks over top bronzer.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I love this blush I got it as my birthday gift for my birthday from Sephora and I fell in love with it right away. It gives my skin a soft color to it and it is just the right amount of pigment. It’s so creamy and looks flawless will definitely buy a full size.
Brynn B.
It doesn't blow my mind or do anything special, but it is a nice blush. It's not my favorite formula, but it's also not the worst. I wouldn't go out of my way to pay for a full size, but if they had a set with some minis or something, I would consider picking it up.
Megan H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My go-to everyday blush. I like to sweep this across my cheeks for some added color. It looks natural on my fair skin and makes me look like I’ve been kissed by the sun. I like to sweep a little across my nose to also make me appear to be more sun kissed.
Ashleigh M.
White Plains, MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
There’s a reason why this is such a popular blush. I honestly don’t really use blush as I feel like I don’t need it. However I ALWAYS use this blush. It is so natural looking and easily built up without looking clowny. It lasts all day and looks beautiful!
Anine S.
Deerfield, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush lasts a long time on the skin and "Paaarty" is a great nude blush with a pink undertone. It's quite easy to blend and works nicely on lighter skin tones. I received this as a sample and would definitely buy the full size in the future when it runs out!
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
This product is truly amazing. This shade is a little light for my skin tone, but I still love this product. I have tried other shades since I wrote this review. And the formula is so nice it blends with my skin and bronzer perfectly and I do recommend it.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as part of the birthday gifts from Sephora. I like it a lot! Paaarty is a nice nude/pink shade with no shimmer, and not a lot of fallout either. I have pretty fair skin and it shows up nicely, and is easy to blend. Would definitely buy the full size.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I want all the colors of this blush! It's so great and somehow last forever. I bought glisten a year and a half ago, use it most days and still haven't come near hitting pan. They are deserving of the awards and recognition they get. I love love love them
Crystal P.
Houston
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the color of this blush it's one of my favorites because you don't need much and it's matte! Love love the packaging, it stays true to its color and applies easily! I love Tarte's products. I definitely recommend all of their products to everyone!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.