tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I want all the colors of this blush! It's so great and somehow last forever. I bought glisten a year and a half ago, use it most days and still haven't come near hitting pan. They are deserving of the awards and recognition they get. I love love love them
Megan M.
Ardmore, OK
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
this is my favorite blush! it is super pigmented, lasts all day, and is easy to blend out. i have somewhat fair skin and i was a little afraid this color would be too dark, but it isn't at all! i would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Rachael Y.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I received this blush in a sample pack from Sephora and use it very often. Its color bends nicely and stays well. The packaging and pattern the blush is pressed into is too cute as well. The color is sheer and the coverage is buildable. I would buy again.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Review for: Other more...
I have a mini blush in fanciful. I love that blush so much it's over very pigmented and lasts all day. Is has a great formula. Hopefully soon I'll be getting a full size in different shades. If your looking for a long lasting blush I would recommend trying it
Brynn B.
It doesn't blow my mind or do anything special, but it is a nice blush. It's not my favorite formula, but it's also not the worst. I wouldn't go out of my way to pay for a full size, but if they had a set with some minis or something, I would consider picking it up.
Crystal P.
Houston
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the color of this blush it's one of my favorites because you don't need much and it's matte! Love love the packaging, it stays true to its color and applies easily! I love Tarte's products. I definitely recommend all of their products to everyone!!
Allie M.
Memphis
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have a sample size of "Paaarty" that came in a birthday gift thing from Sephora, and I loooooove it! The formula is so good, I love the matte finish, it's very long lasting and super blendable! It also is a very natural flushed color which I really love!
Meaghan K.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I know that Tarte is known for their blushes, but this just doesn’t do it for me. It’s not pigmented enough and I don’t find it to be buildable. I have very pale skin and this color hardly shows up and looks very patchy. I’m glad that I got it as a birthday gift and I didn’t purchase with my own money.
Anine S.
Deerfield, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush lasts a long time on the skin and "Paaarty" is a great nude blush with a pink undertone. It's quite easy to blend and works nicely on lighter skin tones. I received this as a sample and would definitely buy the full size in the future when it runs out!
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
This product is truly amazing. This shade is a little light for my skin tone, but I still love this product. I have tried other shades since I wrote this review. And the formula is so nice it blends with my skin and bronzer perfectly and I do recommend it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.