tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Malesa H.
Pasco, WA
Ok anything Amazonian clay I've found is heaven for my skin! This blends out so smoothly and is very pigmented! So a little goes a loooong way! I would say this is perfect for any skin tone and I highly recommend everyone go and get this! My holy grail of blush!
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this brand! Received this from sephora. The color is very pigmented which is fantastic but be light with application, a little goes a long way. The texture is very light  and airy, not too chalky. The price is fantastic and there are plenty colors to choose from!
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
I have this in risque and it's one of my favourite blushes. The colour lasts all day and the product is nicely pigmented without being hard to work with. I plan to buy a few more shades in the future.❤❤❤
Tiffany G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE this blush! This shade is the perfect rosey/muave color and it does truly last all day. It is not really really pigmented but just perfect enough to apply as much as you want without having to be careful you'd apply too much. I will definitely purchase again.
Samantha N.
La Grange Park
It has a really nice color the one that I own. Although it's small, it lasts a long time for me because it's nicely pigmented and it looks really natural over my foundation. It has a matte finish (a must in my makeup collection) I would recommend this product.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
I have the colors Captivating (peach) and Risque (pink nude). I love this product, the packaging is simple but sturdy. I use risque all the time, it is my go to blush because it goes with so many looks. The pigmentation is there, and it lasts throughout the day!
Jessica H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I liked the consistency and color of this blush, unfortunately it did not show up well on my olive skin tone. I couldn't truly see the color because it didn't show up well. I think this blush would be better for people with fairer skin. I would try another color based on the feel and pigment of the blush!
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Long lasting, lovely colors that look amazing on tan/olive skin! Only downside for me is the sparkle... I feel like it just gets everywhere. But besides that it's my go to blush! Haven't found another line that carries a blush that will compliment my skin tone
April C.
miami, fl
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
BEST BLUSH EVER! it stays on all day and is crazy pigmented. i don't look like a 12 year old with this color. it leaves an amazing flush of color on my skin all day with out setting. tarte did great with these blush products. a definite must buy for me.
Jennifer Z.
san diego
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This was given to me as a sample from Sephora and I thought I would never use it but I use it every day now that I’m a red head. Easy to blend, buildable, gives a great natural look even with my extreme hair color. Totally would buy this.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.