tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Janice T.
Eatonville, WA
At first I was skeptical but the more I tried it, the more I liked it. It stays true to its color. It's kind of a matte finish once applied. I have fiat skin and it blends and looks natural. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to everyone to try.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I really like this blush for several reasons. First, this blush is pigmented. I don't have to get a lot of blush on my brush. It blends very easily so even if I get too much on my cheeks, I can look flawless with a little blending. And it lasts me a long time!
Eden Jenifer R.
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I must say it is one of the best blushes I've gotten. It is so pigmented and a small portion goes a long way. I get a lot of compliment with the colors and I want to try the other colors in this collection.
Dominika Q.
I got this blush for my birthday and I love it!! It's highly pigmented and the packaging is nicely done. It's not shimmery but it's nicely smooth color with lasting effect. I would definitely recommend to others.
Frankie L.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Not very much color payoff at first and was extremely disappointed comparing it to my blushes from Mac. I opted for a different brush and began blending it and it looked so natural on me! It takes a while to build up but definitely worth it for a natural blush
Madeline L.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Hello color! These clay blushes give you pigmented color that lasts all day! They come in a great variety of colors that fit any makeup look. They're very easy to blend and work seamlessly with your other makeup products. I would highly recommend this blush!
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this brand! Received this from sephora. The color is very pigmented which is fantastic but be light with application, a little goes a long way. The texture is very light  and airy, not too chalky. The price is fantastic and there are plenty colors to choose from!
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this for my birthday as a sample.
I love the formula! Grabs onto the brush with little fall out, and applies evenly.
This color isn't for me, it's a bit too pink-
but I will without a doubt be buying this brand and formula in a different shade. I love it!
Jessica C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love these colors. It's long lasting. It's easy to use and blend. I haven't found a con yet. It's so beautiful and easy to build. It's great for ALL skin tones I think. I would recommend.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like it.  It is easy to blend and it doesn't flake out of the pan easily aka cause a mess when I swirl my brush.  I like how the container is the same color as the product.  It's is very buildable, I use it as more of a subtle contour than on the apples of my cheeks
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.