tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jennifer Z.
san diego
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This was given to me as a sample from Sephora and I thought I would never use it but I use it every day now that I’m a red head. Easy to blend, buildable, gives a great natural look even with my extreme hair color. Totally would buy this.
Lauren B.
I own a couple of Tarte blushes and they are my favorite. I love how blendable and buildable they are. They certainly last all day which is why i love them. They are one of the best blushes on the market currently. I continue to buy these all the time.
Dominika Q.
I got this blush for my birthday and I love it!! It's highly pigmented and the packaging is nicely done. It's not shimmery but it's nicely smooth color with lasting effect. I would definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie P.
N Smithfield, RI
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I'm always on the fence with blush. In my opinion, they all seem to look the same on the skin. Either way, this one applies nicely and looks very true to color. It does last all day, and gives a natural finish. I'm not sure if it's worth the price point.
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
super pigmented blushes that last 12 hours and even longer. a little goes a long way so they last forever! they have a ton of different colors and tons that are great for everyday looks!
Tiffany A.
I received this as a birthday present from sephora. These are definitely the best blushes on the market. They look so natural and the staying power is magnificent. These go on so smoothly and last forever... I've had mine since March and I haven't even hit pan yet.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I really like this blush for several reasons. First, this blush is pigmented. I don't have to get a lot of blush on my brush. It blends very easily so even if I get too much on my cheeks, I can look flawless with a little blending. And it lasts me a long time!
jocelyn t.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Super pigmentted blush, not overboard but it does add a nice touch to the face makeup I have about 6-7 of these blushes i love the color POP and Dollface, you can take these out and use them in a z pallette as well!!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
I was nervous at first because when I swatched it with my finger there was hardly any pigment or anything so I went on but my sister in law was raving about it and I had to try and obsessed! They are so pigmented when you use the brush. Such a nice natural blush
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
I only rate this at a 4 because I felt like I had to get a lot of product on my brush for it to be effective. It is relatively true to the color in which it shows in the pot. I would still recommend it to others because I love the brand and I love the product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.