tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Allison L.
Patton, PA
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this blush! It is extremely long lasting and blendable on the skin. It is just the right level of pigmentation for a blush. It provides a matte finish. I will definitely repurchase this formula in the future. I highly recommend to everyone!
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
I only rate this at a 4 because I felt like I had to get a lot of product on my brush for it to be effective. It is relatively true to the color in which it shows in the pot. I would still recommend it to others because I love the brand and I love the product.
JoAnna H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this in a deluxe sample box from tarte. It applies and blends easily and has a nice pigment. My only complaint is that it doesn't last a long time. I've tried setting it with powder and melting it into my face with spray but nothing does the trick. Overall it's a good product, I just wish I didn't have to touch it up.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I really like this blush for several reasons. First, this blush is pigmented. I don't have to get a lot of blush on my brush. It blends very easily so even if I get too much on my cheeks, I can look flawless with a little blending. And it lasts me a long time!
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
I’m a ginger with a yellow undertone and have a hard time finding blushes that don’t make me look pink with my hair, but this is perfect! It’s creamy, small, cute packaging, has a mirror, feels buttery on the skin... I personally love it! No complaints here!
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Long lasting, lovely colors that look amazing on tan/olive skin! Only downside for me is the sparkle... I feel like it just gets everywhere. But besides that it's my go to blush! Haven't found another line that carries a blush that will compliment my skin tone
Rosemarie M.
Fort Irwin, CA
I actually got this blush as a gift. I love it! I have had this blush for about a year. This is my go to blush. The color is just so beautiful and really makes the cheeks stand out. It also looks really natural. I would definitely recommend this blush.
Lex A.
Midwest City
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These colors look so great on the cheek. Tarte's products work so great. I think they would look great on any skin tone. They stay true to color and blend out easily. They stay on for a very long time too. I recommend all Tarte products to everyone.
Madalyn W.
Crestview, FL
I got this blush as a birthday gift from sephora and I really like it. It stays all day and it's easy to apply. It's super pigmented so very little makes a difference (but maybe i'm just super pale), but despite that strong pigment, it can be applied subtly.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
I was not a huge fan of the color of this blush, it stood out way to much for my skin tone. It wasn't very heavy though which I liked a lot. Tarte has very good products this one was just not for me. I would definitely recommend it for someone with a darker skin completion.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.