tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
These blushes are really casual and nothing suuuuuper special. They are all true to the color in the pan and are more pigmented than other blushes so use a light hand. I don’t think this would be my blush of choice but they are easily applied and easy to work with.
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I first used this blush because I received it as a birthday sample from Sephora & I feel in love. Lasts all day even on my oily skin & looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL. My all time favorite blush & everyone I’ve ever used it on has loved it too! Would highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really enjoy this blush but I dont reach for it very often. It is very very subtle which I enjoy. I dont know if I would agree that it lasts 12-hours but it gets through a good 8 hours for sure and that is fine by me. Maybe with the right primer/foundation and setting spray it would last longer.
Olivia M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I did receive this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora last year. This probably isn't something I would spend my money on and there was some fallout initially but, otherwise but I love the product. The color is very versatile and looks so natural on the skin.
Kristin L.
Plaistow
Review for: Other more...
I love the brand of cosmetics, tarte, but this blush is not as pigmented as I hoped it would be. It's good for light skin. It's got a matte finish. It is buildable on the cheeks but doesn't pick up a lot of product. I would buy other colors of the blush.
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like this blush a lot, it’s a nice color and it is slight buildable. It doesn’t have the best smell in the world but it’s not bad, it’s also long lasting. I’m an olive skin tone and paaarty worked great for me. But the formula does break easily so be careful
Hannah G.
Powell, TN
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This whole collection is on another level, my friends own them all i only own one. I would love to be able to try them all. They are truly award winning when they say its an award winning blush. It stands out and reflects just pure greatness. Even alone as a blush it will glow you up in a heartbeat. Truly recommended. Go buy hurryyyy!!! Great for christmas if you have a sister, brother or mother that need some glow up
Laura W.
Abilene
This has been a staple blush for me for several years. It lasts forever, the color is great, can be buildable or very light. I tend to go for more of a light look. It applies and blends well and stays true to color. I would recommend this to others!
Shay L.
Norwalk
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a birthday gift from sephora. Its really nice but it didn't work well with my skintone and I'm hoping it will in the summer. Smells really nice, I think its more sheer than pigmented but I think you could work it up to a thick pigment if wanted.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Honestly I didn’t even like blush until I got this product in my ipsy glam bag, now I am a blush fanatic!! I can’t get enough, this blush wears so beautifully, goes on so smoothly, blends so well, and just looks so natural it’s amazing. Using it all the time!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.