tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Beautiful, smooth, pigmented blushes. They go on like a dream and blend even better! Some of my favorite blushes, especially the natural/nude shades, which I don't usually go for. Picture is shade paaarty.
Sophia g.
Burnt Hills
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
i got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora in 2017, it has a longer-lasting wear then most brands, but not as long as some would like it. It is pigmented and gorgeous, but a little too pigmented. i would recommend, it has a fair price and amazing quality.
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
great color blush. it definitely lasts me throughout the whole day without having to spray my face with a make up sealer afterwards. its great for light skin & it is very easy to blend. I would recommend it to people who like soft blush colors for their skin.
ally o.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this product is very great because it is a neutral color and is good for everything also some of the other blushes i have gotten from sephora have broken when i swipe my brush on it and the tarte's one did not also this product was at a reasonable price for the amount it gave me overall this product is great.
Breana M.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have to say, I use to be a believer that buying higher end makeup was a waste of money. But this blush is so pigmented and goes on smooth. It lasts all day long and looks amazing at the beginning of the day as well as the end of the day. I would purchase again!
Jenna G.
mount pleasent
Review for: Other more...
I think this is a very good blush, coming from a non blush lover. To me I enjoy this but it’s not crazy pigmented so that’s the only thing I think they should change. I overall really enjoy these blushes and I have been loving my Tarte blush.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very nice blush. It really lasts a very long time so it's staying power is impressive. It's not the easiest to blend, but it's still so pretty. I don't know if this would work for people with very dry skin, but it does work for my combination/oily skin.
Emily D.
Review for: Other more...
I love tarte because of their amazonian clay formula that’s used in so many of there products. The blush I have is a matte finish it’s super easy to blend and it’s a pretty color I would buy it agin. This is a product I recommend to anyone that wants s great blush.
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush. It's beautiful, matte, and light when it is applied. I like it when blushes aren't super pigmented so I can actually build up the color that I want. This blush is kind of affordable, more on the soendy side though. I love this blush!
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush in my FREE birthday gift from Sephora and I absolutely love the color! It is a matte blush but just like all of the Tarte products it has a great color to it with one application! I definitely recommend going light handed though! Does not disappoint!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.