tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sarah L.
Agawam, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love everything about these blushes. They are really pigmented and last all day. I love all the colors but this one especially for my olive skin. It has more of a matte finish so it's great for fall and winter. It's worth every penny compared to drugstore blushes.
Sara P.
Yes. These are holy grail status. Tarte blushes are,like everyone says, the best around. The clay in them absorb any excess oil so they stat out all.day.long. I live these blushes and their are so many beautiful shades to choose from. Go out and buy some right now!
Lauren R.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product. Love the color in the pan and one the face. Good color pay off and swatches beautifully. I have fan skin and looks nice for a muted sort of pink color on the cheeks. Blends out really nicely and looks very pretty on the skin. Will buy again soon.
Alexandra P.
This is a great blush! It does stay on all day, as it claims. This is a very pigmented blush so go easy and spend time making sure it is blended. Thankfully it does blend pretty easily. This is a pricey blush but I don't think the price is unfair. Would repurchase.
Ginny R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love love love this blush! I got this in 2017 as one of the Sephora birthday gifts and it is really great! I love the pigment and it goes on really easily, not shimmery, it just gives my cheeks a healthy color. Highly recommend! I will be repurchasing when mine runs out!
Adriana M.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Omg this blush you guys is so amazing. I think it's good for all skin tones because my sister in law is really white compared to me and she loves it and I'm dark and I love it . It's really easy to apply and the color is there and it does not look so cakey. It's really good and I really recommend it to everybody
Olivia Z.
Fresno, CA
I love this blush, it is the perfect pigment for my tan skin and is easily buildable to be sheer or full color if you are going out at night. The shade I bought did have some glitter that I did not enjoy but I would definitely buy this again in a different shade.
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This blush is amazing. It definitely does stay on all day. It has a matte finish. It stayed true to color all day long. It is very easy to blend and has a nice texture. I would recommend this blush to everyone. Tarte has a very wide range of colors for all skin types too.
Haritha J.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
My go to blush for a flushed look and something natural. It lasts on all day and it doesn't look flaky or muddy on the cheek. It is definitely pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I feel like this blush is perfect for deeper tones like me with warm undertones.
Adriana🐢 R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I can’t say enough times how much I love this blushes! They are super pigmented and blend beautifully! I have Fiesty (my favorite), Oasis (I think this was limited edition because I haven’t seen it again) and Partaay. It’s an amazing formula and I love them so much!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.