tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I like the formula of this, its super long lasting and a wide range of shades. I bought this thinking the outside packaging of the blush would be the same as the actual blush and I was wrong, so I'm not a fan of the color I purchased but I occasionally will wear it.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
Review for: Other more...
I love using this blush. I have the shade Feisty and it is a great everyday blush. It is very pigmented, blends well and is long lasting. This particular shade is more of a peachy pink so it is my go to for a more natural look. After using this product I will repurchase and buy other shades as well.
Ginny R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love love love this blush! I got this in 2017 as one of the Sephora birthday gifts and it is really great! I love the pigment and it goes on really easily, not shimmery, it just gives my cheeks a healthy color. Highly recommend! I will be repurchasing when mine runs out!
Sarah S.
Akron
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great blush. I like how it doesn’t have any shiny metallic flakes in it, yet it still is really potent. I only need a few swipes on my cheeks in the morning and it lasts for just about the whole day. I do wish that it was a bit lower price though.
Alexandra P.
This is a great blush! It does stay on all day, as it claims. This is a very pigmented blush so go easy and spend time making sure it is blended. Thankfully it does blend pretty easily. This is a pricey blush but I don't think the price is unfair. Would repurchase.
Sara P.
Yes. These are holy grail status. Tarte blushes are,like everyone says, the best around. The clay in them absorb any excess oil so they stat out all.day.long. I live these blushes and their are so many beautiful shades to choose from. Go out and buy some right now!
Lauren R.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product. Love the color in the pan and one the face. Good color pay off and swatches beautifully. I have fan skin and looks nice for a muted sort of pink color on the cheeks. Blends out really nicely and looks very pretty on the skin. Will buy again soon.
Linel H.
Corona
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got it as a gift and I like the packaging. Also, I like the design and it's buildable. It's not very pigmented compare to my other blush. The pro it's not shimmery and it's good for olive color. I don't know about the other skin colors. Yes I would recommend it.
Alejandra F.
San Rafael , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this shade of blush cause it goes well with every look you make. I would totally recommend it for an everyday blush and even for a smokey eye. The pigmentation is good and it last long, it applies so easily. You can buy it at Sephora or on the Tarte website
Sarah L.
Agawam, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love everything about these blushes. They are really pigmented and last all day. I love all the colors but this one especially for my olive skin. It has more of a matte finish so it's great for fall and winter. It's worth every penny compared to drugstore blushes.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.