tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This blush is amazing. It definitely does stay on all day. It has a matte finish. It stayed true to color all day long. It is very easy to blend and has a nice texture. I would recommend this blush to everyone. Tarte has a very wide range of colors for all skin types too.
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in “paaarty” is the PERFECT nude blush. It’s matte without looking dull or cakey, and it adds just the right amount of subtle glow. My skin is light in the winter and medium in the summer, and it looks natural all year round on me.
Adriana🐢 R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I can’t say enough times how much I love this blushes! They are super pigmented and blend beautifully! I have Fiesty (my favorite), Oasis (I think this was limited edition because I haven’t seen it again) and Partaay. It’s an amazing formula and I love them so much!
Emily D.
Review for: Other more...
I love tarte because of their amazonian clay formula that’s used in so many of there products. The blush I have is a matte finish it’s super easy to blend and it’s a pretty color I would buy it agin. This is a product I recommend to anyone that wants s great blush.
Kamara S.
Amazing! I love this blush, I received this blush from Sephora for free, as a birthday gift! Very pigmented & I love the peachy color! Stays on all day, doesn't flake or powder off! I will repurchase this blush when I go through the one that I currently am using!
Maegan T.
Copiague, NY
great color blush. it definitely lasts me throughout the whole day without having to spray my face with a make up sealer afterwards. its great for light skin & it is very easy to blend. I would recommend it to people who like soft blush colors for their skin.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday from Sephora and I totally love it. It has a matte finish and is totally easily applied and blended flawlessly. I love the long wear of it and how it looks good on all skin tones
Hannah S.
Clermont
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE THIS BLUSH TO DEATH. It's long lasting, pigmented, so smooth, and probably best for lighter skin tones. It's very easy to blend out and I don't have any issue with this product. I would HIGHLY recommend everyone check out tarte's products! ( Cruelty free )
Sophia S.
Manteca
This product isn’t expensive and it looks great on my skin. It’s super easy to blend and a lot of the product goes on your brush and I love using this shade to blend my highlighter and bronzer together. It gives me that little pop I need to pull a look together.
Jessica A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this at sephora as a gift so I'm not sure on the price of it. I like it but don't love it. I think it's a beautiful color but for my skin it's too bright for my cheeks. I do use this most of the time as an eyeshadow and even tho it doesn't last long it's so gorgeous.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.