tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I recently fell in love with this blush! I purchased it at Ulta and was able to use a coupon which is such a steal. The color is great and it is so easy to apply. Typically it's hard for me to find a good blush but this is my new go-to! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kiley A.
Collegeville, PA
I love this blush. I always struggled finding a blush that looked natural but this definitely does. The color looks beautiful and it is perfect for summer. It lasts all day and applies very easily. I would definitely recommend this blush in any shade to someone.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
These are divine. They are pigmented so a little goes a long way. I have mine in the paaarty which is lighter on the face than it is in the pan. One time dip of the brush in product is enough for me. It lasts way longer than any of my drugstore blushes like milani.
Vivian C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love. It's a great nude pink that's great for everyday. I love that you build the blush up so you have control on how much your putting on so you don't look like a clown. It lasts all day and looks very pretty
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Super pigmented I love it it’s great a quick tap in this blush with your powder brush and it’s super pigmented it’s a very light cheek color to make it look more of a natural look the whole pigments are so soft I recommend this to anybody who just wants a natural look
Mary R.
Belleville, IL
Best. Blush. Ever. I work 12 hour shifts a nurse and this is the ONLY blush that can withstand those shifts. All other blushes are long gone by 6 hours in or so. This one is still on when I get home 14 hours after I put it on. It is definitely worth the money!!!!!
Katie P.
Omro, WI
I got one of these blushes free for my birthday at sephora, and it has been my go to blush ever since. I'm normally not a blush girl and don't take the time to put it on, however, now that i got this i have been wearing it everyday and i really love it. I would most surly recommend and i may repurchase
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Tarte is one of my favorites in everything! There’s nothing they do that doesn’t look or work perfect).
Great colors of blush, a lot of them so you can play with them everyday).
I definitely recommend it!!!!
Sabrina Q.
Fallbrook, Ca
These blushes are so pigmented and last as long as I have my makeup on! Very blendable and the product lasts forever. I only use one layer because it's so pigmented and don't re apply in case I look like a clown but I love their blushed probably my favorite brand.
Megan R.
Knoxville
This is one of the only blushes I use that my face doesn't eat up throughout the day. They are super pigmented but not too extreme. Very wearable. I have four shades for different kinds of looks and they are all beautiful.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.