tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katherine F.
Siloam Springs , AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday gift at Sephora last year. Tarte blushes are long lasting and go on smoothly on the face. Although this is a deluxe sample size it has lasted me well over a year and still looks beautiful on the cheeks as it is a very neutral color!
Tyann D.
united states
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product, tarte hits the mark again with this one. The color payoff and pigmentation is amazing while also being easily blended and seriously lasts all day throughout my work shift as a nanny, so if this stuff can stay on after being touched poked and prodded by baby hands all day that's saying something!
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I first used this blush because I received it as a birthday sample from Sephora & I feel in love. Lasts all day even on my oily skin & looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL. My all time favorite blush & everyone I’ve ever used it on has loved it too! Would highly recommend!
Deanna B.
I really want to love this product.. this color was so beautiful and stayed through the day too but the packaging made it impossible for me to use. I have bought it 3 times and every time either the blush itself broke or the flimsy plastic container broke.. I would have to throw away a great blush because being a frequent traveler I need something that won't make my whole suitcase red.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really enjoy this blush but I dont reach for it very often. It is very very subtle which I enjoy. I dont know if I would agree that it lasts 12-hours but it gets through a good 8 hours for sure and that is fine by me. Maybe with the right primer/foundation and setting spray it would last longer.
Olivia M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I did receive this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora last year. This probably isn't something I would spend my money on and there was some fallout initially but, otherwise but I love the product. The color is very versatile and looks so natural on the skin.
Hannah G.
Powell, TN
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This whole collection is on another level, my friends own them all i only own one. I would love to be able to try them all. They are truly award winning when they say its an award winning blush. It stands out and reflects just pure greatness. Even alone as a blush it will glow you up in a heartbeat. Truly recommended. Go buy hurryyyy!!! Great for christmas if you have a sister, brother or mother that need some glow up
Monica L.
Mcdonough, Ga
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like this blush a lot, it’s a nice color and it is slight buildable. It doesn’t have the best smell in the world but it’s not bad, it’s also long lasting. I’m an olive skin tone and paaarty worked great for me. But the formula does break easily so be careful
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Honestly I didn’t even like blush until I got this product in my ipsy glam bag, now I am a blush fanatic!! I can’t get enough, this blush wears so beautifully, goes on so smoothly, blends so well, and just looks so natural it’s amazing. Using it all the time!
Katie N.
I love Tarte. It’s one of my favorite makeup brands. I don’t wear blush often, but this is perfect to add a little color to the cheeks. It’s lightweight, goes on easily and looks completely natural. I’d prefer to spend less, but the quality is worth the money.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.