tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mary E C.
Eden, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a deluxe sample of this blush from Sephora and it's my favorite blush I've ever used so far. At first I thought it was a little dark, but when used with the right brush, it's perfect. It's goes on smooth and is long lasting. I used to use a shimmery blush, but this one is much better to use with highlighters.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Super pigmented I love it it’s great a quick tap in this blush with your powder brush and it’s super pigmented it’s a very light cheek color to make it look more of a natural look the whole pigments are so soft I recommend this to anybody who just wants a natural look
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
I recently received this one in my Ipsy bag and I immediately fell in love with it! It’s buttery, beautiful and long lasting. It leaves a natural glow to the cheeks and makes your makeup look wonderful! Many people have given me compliments while wearing it! I will be repurchasing it!
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Tarte is one of my favorites in everything! There’s nothing they do that doesn’t look or work perfect).
Great colors of blush, a lot of them so you can play with them everyday).
I definitely recommend it!!!!
Sherlock C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I got it for free as a birthday gift from Sephora and I've been wearing it often because it gives my cheeks a nice natural rosy blush. It's very lightweight and not cakey. The blush also lasts for quite a long time hence its name (12 hour blush).
Heloise B.
Philadelphia, PA
These blushes are beautiful. The packaging to begin with is so cute. I love the pattern I printed on each blush. The color range themselves are gorgeous and beautiful on every skin tone. They last the whole day. These are super long lasting and beautiful. Love them!
Destiny M.
Dover, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as my birthday gift from Sephora, I really like the formula and how matte it is, my only problem with it is I have to grab a lot of product for this particular shade to show up, I have some of the other colors and they all go on really well.
Courtney S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have no downside to this blush! It's my first tarte blush, and I love it! It is a natural light pink matte color. I love that it's matte because it makes the look appear even more natural. It goes with everything and it blends like a dream! It also lasts so long!
Angie V.
532 glenwood ave, teaneck, nj
I really love this product. Is one of my favorite products. Is very easy to use. Have a matte finished and the color is really pretty. The pigmented is very good. I recommend this product to my friends because is very good, really work, very pigmented so is perfect.
Kiley A.
Collegeville, PA
I love this blush. I always struggled finding a blush that looked natural but this definitely does. The color looks beautiful and it is perfect for summer. It lasts all day and applies very easily. I would definitely recommend this blush in any shade to someone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.