tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Tart's Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Celebrated is a wonderful blush! It is one of my favorite blushes. It has nice pigment without being too bright. I blends out wonderfully for a great look. I would buy this and other color blushes from Tarte in the future.
Ginny R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love love love this blush! I got this in 2017 as one of the Sephora birthday gifts and it is really great! I love the pigment and it goes on really easily, not shimmery, it just gives my cheeks a healthy color. Highly recommend! I will be repurchasing when mine runs out!
Kimberly C.
Didn't give it 5 stars because I haven't had the chance to use the product very often but I will say it has a beautiful color and it has stayed put whenever I've used it. I'll probably do a follow up review when I've had the chance to use it more but so far so good!
Alejandra F.
San Rafael , CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this shade of blush cause it goes well with every look you make. I would totally recommend it for an everyday blush and even for a smokey eye. The pigmentation is good and it last long, it applies so easily. You can buy it at Sephora or on the Tarte website
Kimberly C.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as a gift and it’s such a beautiful blush. I am not a huge blush person but with just a little bit of product this adds a nice touch of color to the face. The formula is very smooth and I absolutely love it for days I feel like adding blush
Sara P.
Yes. These are holy grail status. Tarte blushes are,like everyone says, the best around. The clay in them absorb any excess oil so they stat out all.day.long. I live these blushes and their are so many beautiful shades to choose from. Go out and buy some right now!
Alainie G.
My absolute favorite blush! It blends in well with my face make up and doesn't look unnatural. It lasts all day and doesn't give my face an oily texture of feel. Works well when I'm really tan or when I have less color. Definitely buying this again when I run out!
Lauren R.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product. Love the color in the pan and one the face. Good color pay off and swatches beautifully. I have fan skin and looks nice for a muted sort of pink color on the cheeks. Blends out really nicely and looks very pretty on the skin. Will buy again soon.
Miale B.
Round Rock, TX
I love this blush! I received one shade as a Sephora Rewards birthday gift and fell in love! Unfortunately it did break only a few days after I got it but the formula is so great and long lasting that I put it all back together in the compact and continue to use it.
Alexandra P.
This is a great blush! It does stay on all day, as it claims. This is a very pigmented blush so go easy and spend time making sure it is blended. Thankfully it does blend pretty easily. This is a pricey blush but I don't think the price is unfair. Would repurchase.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.