tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am in love with this blush!!! It gives me the perfect sun kissed glow and doesn't make me look like a clown. I see this color being perfect for people of all skin tones! Once I am finished with this mini size I will be saving up for a full size of this blush! Love it
Maria M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These are some beautiful blushes. They are very creamy and not patchy. They look beautiful once applied. I love using these and adding a little color to my face. They are great blushes and I highly recommend them if you like using blush. Great products for the price.
Madison B.
Hennepin
I absolutely love this blush. It's by far the best blush I've ever used. It's very soft and creamy feeling and the pigmentation is amazing. I got a small sample size for my birthday at Sephora and I'm definitely buying the full size and I usually don't even wear blush.
Sarah V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are very pigmented and especially in this color also! I got mine free from Sephora and this blush is absolutely amazing it blends easily and has a matte finish on your skin! The blush is great and I would get it again so I could have a variety of colors!
Cassidy O.
Daniels
Dazzled is hands down one of my favorite blushes. It's a little on the darker side but if you use a light hand it's absolutely stunning. It has a little bit of shimmer to it but not so much that it looks bad. Tarte's blushes are the best when it comes to long wearing.
Rachelle P.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I really like these blushes because they're pigmented but also buildable so I don't look like a clown if I get too much on my brush. They really last all day. The packaging is also super cute. They are a little expensive but they last forever so I don't mind splurging.
Emily C.
Greenville, SC
I love this blush! It's so easy to blend out and the shade exposed is the perfect nude blush with a hint of color for everyday wear! I use this blush all the time and its perfect for my fair skin and even great when I use tanner.  You can build it on or brush it on lightly for a natural look.
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte's blushes are amazing! Paaarty is my favorite! It's a nice subtle blush color, easy to blend and compliments my face in a way that no other blush has done before. It is totally worth to buy it, it is a bit pricey if you're in a budget, but it lasts a long time.
Julianne D.
I feel like it doesn't really last 12 hours. It did last me a while but then it broke. It doesn't come with as much product as it looks. Once it broke I saw how thin it actually was. The shimmer and color are nice but I will probably just stick to Clinique from now on.
Kelly R.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love tarte and all of their products. The colors work really well for my skin tone. Also, tartes products help my skin... they do not hurt it like most makeups do. The colors always apply perfectly and stay on. I will buy over and over again!! I highly recommend it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.