tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte's blushes are amazing! Paaarty is my favorite! It's a nice subtle blush color, easy to blend and compliments my face in a way that no other blush has done before. It is totally worth to buy it, it is a bit pricey if you're in a budget, but it lasts a long time.
Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
I received this in a Sephora Birthday freebie/gift. I have the color "paaarty" which is not listed here. I love the color and how smoothly it goes on my skin, it truly does last and is a wonderful product. I've never had a bad reaction and I have very sensitive skin.
Kelly R.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love tarte and all of their products. The colors work really well for my skin tone. Also, tartes products help my skin... they do not hurt it like most makeups do. The colors always apply perfectly and stay on. I will buy over and over again!! I highly recommend it.
Emily C.
Greenville, SC
I love this blush! It's so easy to blend out and the shade exposed is the perfect nude blush with a hint of color for everyday wear! I use this blush all the time and its perfect for my fair skin and even great when I use tanner.  You can build it on or brush it on lightly for a natural look.
Rachelle P.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I really like these blushes because they're pigmented but also buildable so I don't look like a clown if I get too much on my brush. They really last all day. The packaging is also super cute. They are a little expensive but they last forever so I don't mind splurging.
Julianne D.
I feel like it doesn't really last 12 hours. It did last me a while but then it broke. It doesn't come with as much product as it looks. Once it broke I saw how thin it actually was. The shimmer and color are nice but I will probably just stick to Clinique from now on.
Sarah V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are very pigmented and especially in this color also! I got mine free from Sephora and this blush is absolutely amazing it blends easily and has a matte finish on your skin! The blush is great and I would get it again so I could have a variety of colors!
Anastasia W.
albuquerque, NM
Review for: Other more...
I don't remember what color I have, because I got it from Sephora for my birthday, but it's really cute! It's very pigmented first swipe, so it's best to be careful and go in gently with this product if you're not aiming for clown cheeks. It blends out nicely though!
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
This blush is super pigmented and will not budge all day long. It blends beautifully into your skin, and the color selection is amazing. You will definitely find a color that suits you whether you are fair light medium deep skin tone or anything in between.
Karla K.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Perfect matte blushes, blend amazingly, and last all day without fading away. I have six of them, and I adore them. Plus there's a super wide color range. This blush is lovely. It's easily buildable and lasts all day. I have very fair skin and I use the Dazzled shade. Even on my oily skin, this stuff stays. Love it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.