tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rebeca P.
Celebrated is such a pretty color. I am fair skinned and don't really like having a bold blush look on myself. They are kind of a stiff formula but I've never had any problems with color payoff. I have a variety of colors if that is any indication of how much I like these.
Cassidy O.
Daniels
Dazzled is hands down one of my favorite blushes. It's a little on the darker side but if you use a light hand it's absolutely stunning. It has a little bit of shimmer to it but not so much that it looks bad. Tarte's blushes are the best when it comes to long wearing.
Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
I received this in a Sephora Birthday freebie/gift. I have the color "paaarty" which is not listed here. I love the color and how smoothly it goes on my skin, it truly does last and is a wonderful product. I've never had a bad reaction and I have very sensitive skin.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
I have the color fearless. It's a beautiful bright pink. Super pigmented, small flecks of shimmer, but you don't look like a glitter bomb went off. It applies smoothly, no dragging. All around beautiful blush!
Anastasia W.
albuquerque, NM
Review for: Other more...
I don't remember what color I have, because I got it from Sephora for my birthday, but it's really cute! It's very pigmented first swipe, so it's best to be careful and go in gently with this product if you're not aiming for clown cheeks. It blends out nicely though!
Cora O.
Conyers
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have had absolutely no problems with this blush so far. It's really pretty, and it gives my skin the perfect flush with a perfect intensity. It's easy to blend and to soften, and it's kind of amazing. I love the color I received, and it looks amazing on my pale skin.
Emily C.
Greenville, SC
I love this blush! It's so easy to blend out and the shade exposed is the perfect nude blush with a hint of color for everyday wear! I use this blush all the time and its perfect for my fair skin and even great when I use tanner.  You can build it on or brush it on lightly for a natural look.
Caitlyn S.
I love this product. There are beautiful colors that feel excellent on your skin and are long lasting. They are not great for layering, however, so if you are looking for a bold look, this product would not be the best choice. But for a natural look, this is perfect.
Karla K.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Perfect matte blushes, blend amazingly, and last all day without fading away. I have six of them, and I adore them. Plus there's a super wide color range. This blush is lovely. It's easily buildable and lasts all day. I have very fair skin and I use the Dazzled shade. Even on my oily skin, this stuff stays. Love it.
Natasha V.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I recently received this blush as a birthday gift as part of the Sephora program. It is the perfect shade to match my already rosy cheeks, but not be overpowering or fake. It lasts all day and keeps its true color. I recommend this blush to anyone who is fair skinned.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.