tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Anacarolina D.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love these! They have an amazing color range, last through out the day. Easy to blend and is buildable. Swatching them in the store is kinda difficult since they leave them opened, and since it's a clay blush they dry out a little bit other than that they're beautiful.
Rebecca G.
New York
This is a great blush the color is really nice when applied on face. I have fair skin tone so the color was visible. This product takes some building in order to receive the color you want. It does not have any shimmer which is good if you don’t like shimmering blushes.
Jackie M.
Absolutely love this blush. Pigmented and smooth. Easy to apply and it has a cute stamp. Tarte never ceases to amaze me. Good quality for the price. Its also sealable so you dont loose any powder.
Casey G.
I received a sample of the color "paaarty" in my ipsy bag and I really like it!  This blush goes on well and the shade I have is a really pretty color.  I would probably buy it when my sample runs out.  Nice product.  Very satisfied.  I like tarte products.
madison w.
Maryville , TN
these blushes are beautiful and definitely worth the price. they last all day and are not powdery at all. i don't get any fall out or issues when i use this blush, definitely a favorite of mine! i have the shade "paaarty" which i got as a free birthday gift from sephora.
alexa m.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
i really like this blush it is subtle enough to use every day i received it in my boxycharm and have used it almost every day since i got it. i have some what olive skin and it looks great and last all day long i would strongly recommend this to other moms on the go
Jumana E.
Never have been a huge fan of blush but I really do love this product. It has the perfect amount of pigmentation and you don't have to use a ton of product. I have olive toned skin and this color works great with my complexion. A little pricy but I would buy again.
Ruchama L.
homestead, FL
This blush is literally to die for! Omg I love it. At first I was sure about the shade, but it's blendable and buildable. I love the flirty glow it gives my cheeks as well as a natural finish. These blushes last you a while so you're literally getting your money's worth!
Rebecca A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I swear I've never tried a Tarte product that I haven't loved. This blush is super blendable and a little goes a VERY LONG way. It is very buildable, so I always start with a tiny amount. I have pale skin so a tiny bit is all I need. I definitely recommend these blushes.
Druzila G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte has the best blushes on the market, and the staying power is true! Every other blush I had tried before wouldn't last so for a long time I had given up on blush and completely took it out of my makeup routine. Tarte blushes will be my fav for a long long time.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.