tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This shade is my favorite blush shade ever to wear. It looks deceiving in the pan, but once applied to the skin it is beautiful! It can work for all skin tones. These blushes last all day and hold their color. I will forever own this shade and have bought again and again!
Alexis M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This is the weirdest product ever because You rub and rub your brush in it and there is absolutely no kick back and as much as I use it it looks like its brand new. This is my favorite go to blush color that I will take when I travel because it goes with every look.
Jade B.
Louisville
So I got a sample size of one of the blushes for my birthday from Sephora (I know what an amazing gift, I love Sephora) this is a cool pink toned blush and I love it!! It go perfectly with my too faced chocolate bronzer and I love the combination of it! I want to expand and get a few more blushes from this collection.
Lysette G.
It’s just okay. I got a blush from the sephora birthday gift and I think the shade wasn’t really too great for my skin, it just wasn’t working for me. It swatched okay, it needed to show on the skin a little more. I’m sure if I tried a different color it would work fine
Angela J.
Malakoff
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This a great matte color that I think would complement just about any skin tone. The only thing is, that I tend to think it smells like dirt. I think that's just the clay formula. But other than that I love this blush. I will probably buy another color next time though.
Rebecca A.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I swear I've never tried a Tarte product that I haven't loved. This blush is super blendable and a little goes a VERY LONG way. It is very buildable, so I always start with a tiny amount. I have pale skin so a tiny bit is all I need. I definitely recommend these blushes.
Nayoung L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the color and texture! It looks like a dry rose shade and shows up on my tan/light skin. It looks natural and and doesn't feel dry at all. It lasts a decent amount of time and applies nicely. The case is also very slim and pretty. I would like to try other shades.
LOLA C.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
AMAZING blushes!! They blend so well and I'm obsessed with them, I have 3! They have a really good shade range and its easy/build-able coverage. So so good. The blush also lasts all day and night on me and this is my go-to blush if I need my makeup on all day. Love it!!
Hannah T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are my favorite. The formula is pigmented but not to the point to where it makes your face look clown like. I love this color on my Fair skin and how it looks when blended in with my Bronzer and highlight. I would recommend this Blush to anyone.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love Tarte. Their products never disappoint. This blush is no exception. It last all day and gives such a beautiful bright color. It's very light weight and easy to build with. It doesn't get cakey which is a must for great makeup! I am officially obsessed.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.