tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
These have great pigment however in my experience they accentuate every single pore you have. The amount of money they want for these you would think they would find a lighter formula to make it sit on your skin a little differently instead of making every pore look giant.
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
The pigment in this blush is so beautiful! It's matte with a peachy glow! I got it for my free Sephora Birthday gift and absolutely love it! It lasts all day and doesn't fade. I will definitely recommend it to others!
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love Tarte. Their products never disappoint. This blush is no exception. It last all day and gives such a beautiful bright color. It's very light weight and easy to build with. It doesn't get cakey which is a must for great makeup! I am officially obsessed.
Brittany D.
1,054 reviews
WOW!!! I got a sample of this for my birthday from Sephora and I absolutely love the color and the quality of this blush! It's super pigmented, and blends like a dream for a natural flush on the skin. It lasts all day with no need to retouch as well! I think I'm in love!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
i absolutely adore tarte's blushes! the formula is fantastic, truly long-wearing and highly pigmented. the color range is also phenomenal and includes mattes as well as shimmers. it's not at all challenging to find the perfect blush for all your needs right here! i would call this a must have product!
Melissa M.
Pacoima
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have always used drug store blushes until sephora gave me a blush for my birthday for free and now that I own this blush I will NEVER go back to any other blush. I will definitely be purchasing this brand, especially their blushes again. There so soft & very pigmented.
Cassy L.
Glendale
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush . I have mine in the shade “ partaaay “ and it is my favorite . I got mine as a gift from Sephora . It is a higher end blush there for it is pricey but it’s totally worth it . I will be going back for more !
Jade B.
Louisville
So I got a sample size of one of the blushes for my birthday from Sephora (I know what an amazing gift, I love Sephora) this is a cool pink toned blush and I love it!! It go perfectly with my too faced chocolate bronzer and I love the combination of it! I want to expand and get a few more blushes from this collection.
Allison H.
Knoxville, TN
Worth the money!
I definitely noticed a difference in this blush compared to others. It is long lasting and easy to blend into the skin. I am fair skinned with dark hair and have found many colors that work well with my skin!
Hannah T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are my favorite. The formula is pigmented but not to the point to where it makes your face look clown like. I love this color on my Fair skin and how it looks when blended in with my Bronzer and highlight. I would recommend this Blush to anyone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.