tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kate B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like using this blush it very smooth and blends so nicely into my cheeks. "paarty" is a really nice Mauvy pink color and it has the perfect pigment that you don't have to worry about putting to much the first swipe. Great quality makeup. I recommend it to everyone.
Kelsea W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I really like these blushes. They are decently pigmented and blendable. The color range has options for all skin colors which I love. The color Peaceful is a nice neutral pink that gives a very natural flushed look. I enjoy these but the price is a bit high for what you get.
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this as a free gift and I'm so happy I did! It is super pigmented, so be careful not to apply too much. It does last all day on me, and I need to blot my skin the normal amount. It doesn't have any noticeable shimmer to it, which I'm glad for as I don't like that look.
Trinidad P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush and I love it!
I don't normally use blush but I love how this color is peachy and looks very natural.
The formula is great, and it definitely does last for a long while. You don't have to use alot either because a little does go along way. I would recommend.
Tressa M.
Howell, MI
Tarte has so many pretty shades in their blush line, but for some reason they don’t blend super well on my skin! Which is a bit of a bummer for me especially when spending good money on them. I’ve tried them over multiple foundations and that doesn’t seem to change anything.
Emily G.
Swanton
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have a very strong pink undertone so I always thought I could wear blush/needed to wear it. I was wrong. So, so wrong. While if I'm wearing a bb cream or sheer coverage foundation my rosey cheeks will pop through but with full coverage foundation it's definitely necessary. I feel like I look so much more natural looking (as natural as you can with a face caked full haha) but these blushes have really stepped up my makeup game. I feel so much more put together and honestly can't go without blush now. I tend to lean towards the super natural looking blushes so that's why I love the tarte ones. They are super build-able, but pigmented at the same time. You can play it up o down as much as you'd like. I have some NARS blush coming in today and that's like the OG blush that's I've happened to never try yet (don't ask me how, I love NARS) so hopefully it stands up. I'll review that one as soon as I've gotten a feel for it. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzertarte Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I am a very pale person and I use the shade “Fiesty” and I’ve found that it is the PRETTIEST SHADE EVER!!! It blends into my contour nicely and doesn’t look muddy on top of feet foubdation. It is extremely pigmented and lasts all day. One of my favourite products for sure.
Brooke L.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I got this as a sample in my last ipsy bag, i was very scared of the pink shade but decided to give it a shot anyway.  It is beautiful!! It appears very bright pink in the container, however when applied it is soft and feminine, and looks so natural.  When I run out I will absolutely be buying more.  This is a great product.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a beautiful peachy pink blush that is HIGHLY pigmented. Seriously a little goes a long way. I love the formula and this blush lasts for a long time on my skin. I want to try out other colors from this formula. This was my first tarte blush to try and I am impressed so far.
Faces B.
Brandon , FL
Hands down by far the best evening blush very pigmented and nice ! Super easy to blend in with different colours or in foundation very long lasting I am buying it again for sure I would defiantly recommend to the ones learning how to do every day makeup or experts give it a try
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.