tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
Long wearing blush, good pigment and it smells good. I tried it after my mom got it from sephora for her birthday gift and I definitely can't wait to get one myself. The colors are great for all skin tones. I would recommend any tarte blush to everybody because they great.
Rochelle N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this from my sephora beauty gift for my birthday. It has a cute packaging and it's sturdy. I love the color on my skin. I have medium tan skin tone and the color suited well. It has an intense color payoff and it blends out nicely. I love this blush for any makeup look.
Alex G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this in the 2017 sephora gift and dang I'm a big fan. It doesn't rub off my foundation during application like other blushes do and it's the perfect, natural light rose that doesn't look fake af. I use a stipple brush to lightly apply it and it's been a fave for a few months now
Martha B.
Pleasantville
Amazing blushes!  These are great, the formula is amazing and the truly do last all day long!  They go on very smoothly and easily and the colors are so pigmented!  This line of blushes has such a wide, great range of color selection which makes it very easy to find something that works for almost everyone.
Ana C.
Milwaukee
This blush is amazing. I got it from sephora, it lasts a long time. It is pretty pigmented but not over the top. It is very easy to blend with any kind of foundation. It is a good size and does not look cakey when you put it on. I would definitely recommend this to any one.
Jamie S.
Plymouth , MN
I got this as a sample for my birthday gift from Sephora. I absolutely love it! Obviously if you happen to rub your face is will come off a bit but not that much. It definitely lasts. I would so but it full size and recommended it to anyone looking looking for a long lasting beautiful blush!
Kate B.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like using this blush it very smooth and blends so nicely into my cheeks. "paarty" is a really nice Mauvy pink color and it has the perfect pigment that you don't have to worry about putting to much the first swipe. Great quality makeup. I recommend it to everyone.
Kathy C.
I heard so many good things about Tarte blushes in the beauty community, so I decided to purchase one at full price on Tarte's website. I wasn't sure which shade to buy, but saw that Tarte marketed one of their blushes as an anniversary color (which was this shade - Celebrated). Seeing that it's marked as an "anniversary shade" equated in my mind one of their best shades, so I went ahead and purchased it. Another factor that got me is that it suits lighter skin tones. I received the blush, and did not get much pigmentation from my Real Techniques stippling brush (in which I use to apply my NARS blushes with, and they pick up so much product!). I switched to a Sonia Kashuk blush brush, and still did not get much color onto the brush itself. When I swatched the blush, it was a veryyyy faint, baby pink, and slightly powdery. On first impressions, I wasn't all too impressed... I am still trying it out to see whether I can work with this formula or not.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like the shade Paaarty. It looks very natural on me leaving a slight flush without allowing me to go overboard (trust me.. i tried haha) I have a Medium tone skin and while it is pigmented, it still looks very light and nice on my skin. I will be trying other shades
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I am a very pale person and I use the shade “Fiesty” and I’ve found that it is the PRETTIEST SHADE EVER!!! It blends into my contour nicely and doesn’t look muddy on top of feet foubdation. It is extremely pigmented and lasts all day. One of my favourite products for sure.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.