tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush. I have been using tarte cosmetics for several years now. This blush stay on for hours looking fresh. This color seems to do the tricks as far as bringing color to my face. I like the texture and feeling of this powder. Not heavy. Wouldn’t use any other blush.
Mackenzie K.
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are truly one of the best blushes on the market. Their pigmentation and lasting power surpasses many other brands. The fact that these products are also vegan is a such a huge plus!!
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
Long wearing blush, good pigment and it smells good. I tried it after my mom got it from sephora for her birthday gift and I definitely can't wait to get one myself. The colors are great for all skin tones. I would recommend any tarte blush to everybody because they great.
Kelly S.
Florida
Dollface light pink is one of my favorite blushes from Tarte. It applies easily and smoothly to the cheeks. Since it is quite pigmented i recommend it for people who are tan. It leaves my cheeks with a nice pink tint and matte finish.
Alex G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this in the 2017 sephora gift and dang I'm a big fan. It doesn't rub off my foundation during application like other blushes do and it's the perfect, natural light rose that doesn't look fake af. I use a stipple brush to lightly apply it and it's been a fave for a few months now
Rebekah O.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I loved the color and consistency so much that I bought the full sized one so I could take the sample with me when I travel. It's very smooth for a powder and the color is a perfect match for my skin tone. I will definitely buy again.
Ley-Ley A.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, i dont normally care for blush simce im naturally pretty tan and it would always look out of place on me or make me look likr a clown but this is my only blush ill ever use, its not to bright or pinkish rex, its a beautiful and suddle bit of pink color
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Tarte has got makeup down! I LOVE this brand. These blushes are very pigmented and velvety smooth, they glide on like a dream. They have a really good color range and as always their ingredients are great.
Ana C.
Milwaukee
This blush is amazing. I got it from sephora, it lasts a long time. It is pretty pigmented but not over the top. It is very easy to blend with any kind of foundation. It is a good size and does not look cakey when you put it on. I would definitely recommend this to any one.
Zoe L.
Review for: Other more...
This is the most natural looking blush I’ve probably ever had! I usually don’t even use blush because it’s so hard for me to find one that works well with my skin tone. A little bit definitely goes a long way, but it blends well, and lasts a million years. They definitely aren’t joking when they say “12 hour”
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.