tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emily G.
Swanton
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have a very strong pink undertone so I always thought I could wear blush/needed to wear it. I was wrong. So, so wrong. While if I'm wearing a bb cream or sheer coverage foundation my rosey cheeks will pop through but with full coverage foundation it's definitely necessary. I feel like I look so much more natural looking (as natural as you can with a face caked full haha) but these blushes have really stepped up my makeup game. I feel so much more put together and honestly can't go without blush now. I tend to lean towards the super natural looking blushes so that's why I love the tarte ones. They are super build-able, but pigmented at the same time. You can play it up o down as much as you'd like. I have some NARS blush coming in today and that's like the OG blush that's I've happened to never try yet (don't ask me how, I love NARS) so hopefully it stands up. I'll review that one as soon as I've gotten a feel for it. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzertarte Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
I have this in the shade "Seduce" and it's amazing! It looks great on my paler skin right now! It lasts all day and blends very nicely! This shade is a matte finish and I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone!! (:
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is beautiful. It goes on smoothly and leaves a gorgeous matte flush on your cheeks. The staying power is out of this world! Blush is typically the powder product that disappears from my face first but the claim that it last 12 hours is spot on! I love this blush!
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
Long wearing blush, good pigment and it smells good. I tried it after my mom got it from sephora for her birthday gift and I definitely can't wait to get one myself. The colors are great for all skin tones. I would recommend any tarte blush to everybody because they great.
Tressa M.
Howell, MI
Tarte has so many pretty shades in their blush line, but for some reason they don’t blend super well on my skin! Which is a bit of a bummer for me especially when spending good money on them. I’ve tried them over multiple foundations and that doesn’t seem to change anything.
Ana C.
Milwaukee
This blush is amazing. I got it from sephora, it lasts a long time. It is pretty pigmented but not over the top. It is very easy to blend with any kind of foundation. It is a good size and does not look cakey when you put it on. I would definitely recommend this to any one.
Dale B.
Lexington
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I'm usually not a blush person, but I fell head over heels for this blush color. It goes on really smoothly and gives a nice subtle look without making me look like I'm flushed for the entire day. It helps to complete a natural make up look and is an amazing product.
Sheryl P.
I love this blush . My favorite go to blush.Super pigmented, and last all day.To the person who likes light make up like me , this is for you.I like it that is not shimmery.The texture blend in your skin like naturally. The color selection are very good. I have 3 different colors of this blush and I love them all.
Erica W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I'm not super comfortable with blush but this one makes me feel better about wearing it. When i potentially mess up, this color is fair enough and has a natural finish so I can easily fix it. I got this as a present from Sephora and I will purchase this when I run out!
Rebekah O.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I loved the color and consistency so much that I bought the full sized one so I could take the sample with me when I travel. It's very smooth for a powder and the color is a perfect match for my skin tone. I will definitely buy again.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.