tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Yaneth S.
I got a sample of this blush on my birthday in august and I thought that by now I would have hit pan on it. Noo, this blush is soo pigmented and nice a little goes a long way and you need to be careful not to put too much. The color variety is so lovely they have a lot for ever skin tone.
Melanie A.
Zachary, LA
I like this one. It isn’t my everyday, go-to blush, but it does offer really good color and it goes on easily.  I wish it wasn’t SO matte, but it is a good option to go for. I got this one as a sample at Sephora and it has definitely been a good blush for me.
laura A.
battle creek, MI
I use this product every single day. It's definitely my go-to for blush but also for the eyes when I'm going for a minimal look if I'm in a rush to get out the door I'll just add some bronzer to my crease and then blend it out with a little this blush and it looks fantastic with some 613 wispy lashes I get compliments on it all day long. It lasts all day through sweat and everything. It Blends amazingly and doesn't have too much pregnant to where you can accidentally look like a clown pretty fast. I recommend any of the tarte Amazonian clay products.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
This is a highly pigmented, easy to blend blush. A little goes a long way and the color payoff is fantastic! I love that there are so many colors to choose from. It also has excellent staying power. It still looks beautiful at the end of the day. I highly recommend this!
Valentina P.
Elk river, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A pinky nude blush. It’s pretty easy to build up but it already has a good amount of color after dipping into the pan once. It has a matte finish and and lasts long. While it is a good blush, I wouldn’t purchase it again because I think there are more exciting blushes out there.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff lasts forever. It’s great on the cheeks and the perfect size for travel. No bulky packaging but still sleek and compact. I like that the packaging matches the shade— it’s easy to select a blush out of many. Plus the Amazonian clay formula goes on so smoothly.
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Other more...
This is my all-time favorite blush! I own it in several different colors and adore them all. It’s very easy to get a nice light flush with them, or build them up if desired. They also last a very long time, too!
stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love love love these Tarte blushes. A little goes a long way. It’s extremely pigmented and blends like a dream. The colors are beautiful and they look natural on the skin. I definitely want to get more colors.
Angela V.
Nashville
I use this blush almost everyday and I love it. It stays on well, I feel like I've barely even dented the pan, and the color quality is nice. I received a free sample of this, but after looking at the price I'm not sure if I would buy it again for the price point.
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
I love this blush and the way it lasts so long. It’s amazing and glides so easily over my cheeks. It’s one of my go to blushes and I’m always reaching for it. It’s not too pricey either. Tarte is one of my favorite brands that never lets me down. I definitely recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.