tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are my favorite on the market.  They last long and are highly pigmented.  The colors are always lovely and I'm a huge fan.  If you are going to buy a prestige brand blush, make sure that this is at the top of your list.  It is worth it.
Gabrielle V.
Greenwood, IN
I love the pigment of this blush- I have very pale skin, and this blush goes on lightly and stays all day long. It doesn't have much shimmer at all, so it provides a very subtle look. It blends out very nicely, and I would easily recommend it to my snow-white sisters out there!
Blanca M.
This blush is so amazing , it is very very pigmented a little goes a long way! And it also lasts thoughout the day they have variety of colors that suits anyone's skin , they do not make you look super pink on the face but just the right amout I highly recommend this product.
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in my birthday gift from Sephora one year and paaarty is one of the blushes I always use. It has a matte finish and gives me a super natural color on my cheeks. When I run out I’ll probably purchase this again but maybe I’m another color so I can try something new!
Mercedes V.
This is such an amazing blush. I don't know how I ever went with out it. It's my most favorite favorite favorite blush. You can put a swipe on for a soft look or build it up for more color. It last forever. I love it and I know you would to. If you don't have it your missing out.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have been a die-hard for cream blushes, but tarte has made me love powder!! This is such a warm, neutral shade with pink and orange undertones. Very subtle and looks excellent, and easily blendable.
Sara W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE this product.  Sephora's birthday gift this month was this blush.  I love the consistency.  You get no kick back when you use this product, so nothing is wasted.  This is something I would continue to purchase, although I would have to say the price point is a little high.
NapsandFraps B.
Spring, TX
These blushes do not budge! Use a light hand because they are very pigmented! They blend out nicely on a powder set face and last pretty much all day! My favorite's in this collection are the matte shades that give just a hint of color to the face! I would definitely recommend!
Darcy B.
I really love the formulation of this product. It can be very sheen and have a little bit of color if you want a very natural, subtle look. But, it can also be built up very easily and so I believe it will work on most skin tones. I recommend this product and would buy again.
jazemine p.
Clovis
This is one of my favorite  blushes i have iny makeup collection the color is very beautiful  and buildable i do howver feel that this color is best for pale skin tones very pretty peach color it looks really natural  i would definitely  recommend this
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.