tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla D.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Amazing blush that stays on all day. Great color options that look natural but add that extra touch. Does not cause dryness or make me breakout. Very easy to apply and you receive a generous amount of product. Overall the best blush I have ever used and worth the price.
Geetanjali U.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush. I have been using tarte cosmetics for several years now. This blush stay on for hours looking fresh. This color seems to do the tricks as far as bringing color to my face. I like the texture and feeling of this powder. Not heavy. Wouldn’t use any other blush.
Nicole W.
Geneva ohio
I can't say enough how much I love tarte!! I have sensitive skin especially around my cheek area and I can wear this product without worrying about breakouts. Lasts all day and comes in a good pan size. Even the sample size pan is a good size. I have both sample and full size.
Janelin V.
Laud Lakes, FL
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and this blush is beyond pigmented a little goes a long way and it last me all day. I have the mauve matte color and it leaves such a natural finish I am about to go buy the full sized one
Amelia P.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Not a fan of this color at all. It makes me a look like a doll because I don’t feel like it spreads well enough. Like the color stays wherever I first touch down with my brush if that makes sense? It’s way too much for me. Maybe if you like more obvious blush you’d like this?
Darcy B.
I really love the formulation of this product. It can be very sheen and have a little bit of color if you want a very natural, subtle look. But, it can also be built up very easily and so I believe it will work on most skin tones. I recommend this product and would buy again.
Hailie🌛⭐ G.
San Diego, CA
I really like this blush but most of the colors aren’t great. I only like/ can work with a couple of them. But the ones I do like are great! They apply really well and are long lasting, especially when topped with a setting spray. The Amazonian clay makes it smooth on the skin
Hope Y.
My husband bought me the holiday collection kit. I love the packaging and all the colors. They are so pigmented and the color payoff is great. The blushes last for a long time and Glides on smoothly. I will definitely buy again. Plus the packaging are always so pretty and cute
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are my favorite on the market.  They last long and are highly pigmented.  The colors are always lovely and I'm a huge fan.  If you are going to buy a prestige brand blush, make sure that this is at the top of your list.  It is worth it.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have several shades of tarte blush, and I do like them, but I don't really think they last the 12 hours that they promise. They're beautifully pigmented and provide buildable coverage, but by lunchtime, my blush has faded considerably, and by dinnertime, it's basically gone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.