tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
These are some of my favorite blushes! The formula is amazing. These are so soft and the pigmentation is amazing. It gives the cheeks a nice little flush, nothing too harsh. These are also good to take with you on the go if you needed to because these are so small. I love these.
Krizz'Tina M.
These blushes are really nice for someone who likes a natural look and finish to their makeup. They're pretty pigmented and look very cute. I do think that they fade or rub off after sometime, though, due to their being a matte formula--that shouldn't be bad if you wear a lot of it.
Giselle J.
Pretty good love the color good pigment it’s pretty buildable but it has very good color Pay off so I don’t think your going to need to build it up I have tanish skin so it gives me a naturalized look
Yadari O.
Houston
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This is an amazing blush! From my past experiences, these do their job pretty well! They leave a shimmering touch to your skin! It's best for pale skin and olive, but anyone has their own style! Would recommend to others! Lasts long and doesn't smear! Would want you to buy this!
Georgina 💎.
Calexico
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like this blush. I have oily skin so usually in my mid day my blush is usually somewhere else but my cheecks. It is not the case with this blush it stays on for a really long time and it goes easily on my skin. I will buy it again and recommend it to those with oily skin.
Brianna V.
Glen Allen, VA
Stays on and in place on the cheeks. This blush is very pigmented and a nice texture. It really does stay on a long time which is perfect I hate when blush rubs off or strays and diffuses in the face making you just look ruddy. I also like that it’s matte and not shiny or glittery
Meredith C.
Seattle
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Exposed is the perfect every day blush for my fair skin tone. Unlike other drug store and even some high end blushes I've tried, this one really stays on all day. I walk around all day for work both inside and outside and it stays on my cheeks throughout all types of weather.
Jessica D.
Tarte has great blushes! Very build-able, easy to blend and long lasting. I'm a huge fan of tarte there amazing. There products are great on skin, eyes and lips I HIGHLY recommend this blush to others.
Joanna T.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My most absolute favorite blush ever! I’ve tried so many brands from Chanel to Mac, but this one wins. Lasts all day, don’t need a lot of product, product lasts a long time so don’t need to constantly repurchase, and is definitely buildable. I can’t recommend this blush (and brand) enough!
Naomi F.
Edmonds
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I would love to do a reiview on these products. They are so beautiful! they look amazingly flawless! I would love a free sample pack to share on my social media! I will do the  review for free for the product to be given for free! Would love to be a part of the hype on these products!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.