tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Tina K.
This blush has five stars for a reason! It's soooo good by far my favorite brand of blush. Tarte in general is a great brand. This blush stays on forever and is pigmented and blends sooo easily. Honestly there is nothing bad to say about it. The color selection is really good as well
Jay Q.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I chose his color because I wanted something a little more berry for the summer nights. And I have to say how much I love!! This blush is pretty pigmented but blends le. I definitely recommend this for anyone who loves to apply some blush and go. Very pretty wearable and lasts a pretty long time without touching up! Highly recommend
Diana P.
Montebello
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Paaarty (Nude) more...
My go to blush. I have this blush in different shades and I love it. It'pigmented and sheer depending on the shades. But glad these are billable you can apply it as light or heavy as you want. It last all day on me and I love that about it. I will definitely will be buying it Again
Clorissa M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE THIS COLOR although the only downfall is it's exclusive to sephora. The product is super blendable, pretty and lasts all day as promised on the label. It's isn't super opaque, and I have to work a little to get the shade to show up on me, but the work is definitely worth it!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is my favorite blush. I get lots of compliments and can't see myself getting any other brand. A little goes a long way and I can't wait to get my hands on the blush book volume III. Tarte has so many blush palette that you can get a blush palette with multiple shades and you can see which shades you like best!
Sasha K.
I've owned a total of three full sized Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes (all which have hit pan and/or are empty) and have to say that I am quite impressed with the quality of the product when placed on my skin. I have very sensitive and break out prone skin that makes it difficult to find products that will work with my face in not causing either an allergic reaction or multiple break out spots. These products, however, work well with my skin and come in not only beautiful colors but also in delightful matte and shimmer formats as well. I tend to lean more toward the shimmer side with blushes and love that they have this option available in a wide variety of their colors. I would like to note, however, that this particular product does not last the entire 12 hours that it states. In fact, I wouldn't necessarily say it lasts even an 8 hour work day. For each of the products, I would say that it lasts about a total of 4 hours at most on my skin and I start to notice some "wear and tear" of the product on my face around the 2-3 hour mark. I would also like to point out that the blushes also create a thick darker build up in random areas of the container when being used with a face brush. While I do wash my face brushes once a week, I still found myself having to remove the excess build up every so often within the container causing some of the product to be wasted. Definitely recommend this product but have to give it a "B" rating for the product's durability and excess build up issue.
Jenny F.
Burke, VA
I was able to get this through Sephora's birthday reward program. I tried to take the blush out of the little holder to put in my z-palette but it crushed and broke really easily so I had to just throw it away. It swatches great though! Just be gentle with it.
Lina T.
Best blushes that Iown! The pigmentation is amazing! You can definately go light handed with theae blushes. My favorite shade is Paaarty, ots my go to. It applys and blends out to perfection. Doesnt wear off through the day. I woupd recommend this product to blush lovers out there.
Jennie M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This color is a perfect warm neutral and stayed all day. I layered this on top of my highlight and contour with just two swipes and it was enough. It's very pigmented and you do not need much of it. I would buy again in several different colors and would recommend it to others.
Sky H.
Blue Springs
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Step-sister didn't want this anymore and I use a lot of blush and really like it. This color was so vibrant and fun. I didn't have to keep putting more and more on so you could see it like I do with my old blush. The pallet is so pretty and i was surprised by the outcome of the look.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.