tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Diana D.
Canoga Park, CA
Tarte Amazonian Clay "Peaceful", applies on smoothly and does stay on for sufficient time. I'm medium tone color and believe the color is too light on me and its not so pigmented. Despite the fact that the color isn't quite the match for me, the product an okay product.
Sabah H.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Good quality blush, color payoff is great! It's not chalky and blends well. It's definitely pigmented, so you only need a little to go a long way. It is buildable if you need more color! I love the Tarte brand, they always have reliable products for a good price.
Jasmine D.
S El Monte, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go to blush. I got it as a sample and ended up buying the full product because it always leaves my skin looking smooth and airbrushed (never too cakey). It lasts me throughout the whole night, would def recommend to anyone looking for a nude colored blush!
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is fantastic. I have the mini one that was given as one of the ulta gifts I believe last year and I’ve barely even made a dent. It lasts such a long time and works exactly the same as if it were new. It also lasts all day on your cheeks. The color may not be as vibrant but by the end of the night, it’s still there. This color is also such a versatile shade. Personally I think it goes with any look. You can build it up and use a little for just a sweep of color. I like to pair it with Too Faced Papa Don't Peach-Infused Blush for a more glowy finish since it is matte.
Bre V.
Columbus
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I'm iffy on blushes in general - I have a lot of redness in my face and I prefer sheer coverage foundations/bb creams so I can usually get away with not using any.

These two, however, are my go-to's - very matte, lovely color, highly pigmented. As per usual with blushes, I take a brush and go for a really light hand - they're highly buildable and I find the formula sticks in for the rest of the day as long as I didn't wear a foundation with a lot of slippage. Paaarty is a nude that works perfectly if I'm not trying to amp up the pinks in my undertone - it's also my olive-skinned wife's go-to blush - and Natural Beauty is my favorite of the pinks. I def recommend.
Chaise M.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
LOVE this blush. I got it as a sample from Sephora and will be buying it full size when I run out. It looks great on top of my bronzer and just gives my cheeks the perfect rosy look! I love this stuff. It’s the only blush I use! I would definitely recommend
monica K.
Maple Grove , MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I want more of these. I have Blushing Bride and another that came in a holiday kit called Moment. I have another but since I depotted it I don't remember the name! All last the day and as normal for Tarte blushes a little goes a long way and stays true to color.
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
It's true! This blush is super long lasting. I've never noticed it fading throughout the day/night or that I needed to apply more to my cheeks.

It's VERY pigmented so you'll want to use a light hand when applying.

I want to try it in Exposed too!
Callie G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really wanted to love this blush because of all of the amazing reviews I had read and heard about it. I got it for free in the Sephora birthday gift set, and it just didn’t live up to the hype. When I have tried to apply it, it has gone on patchy and uneven on the cheeks. I have tried using it several times and will continue to try using different brushes and using it on top of different foundations and powders to see if I can find the best way to make it work. I gave it two stars because the color of it is really beautiful and I love that they use good ingredients in these blushes. Hopefully I can find a way to love this blush, but for now I can’t recommend it.
Caroline P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This product goes on smoothly with no patches at all! It lasts all day with a beautiful rosy color. I enjoy this product very much for its pigmentation, it is a matte finish perfect for cheer and dance. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.