tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ella O.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I am one pale girl. This is the first blush to not look orange on me. It's a very natural flush and makes me look healthy and not orange. Best for pale skin. It lasts forever too. My packaging is falling apart but I still have so much blush in jt. I've had it for years and use it daily.
Esther S.
Beautiful color and like all tarte blushes they last on me all day. Love this especially in spring and summer for that pop of color. Color is matte but not dry looking. Would definitely recommend to others.
Melissa F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Its very long lasting! I wore it at night and it didn't come off. It's pigmented and is buildable which I love about it. I would recommend this as a purchase. Very good quality!
Haley C.
Mt. Vernon
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush gives me the perfect light pink without making me look like I've just ran a marathon and I'm out of breath lol it's a very pigmented formula that is perfect for someone that is very fair skinned like me. This product also applies very easily for a smooth look on the skin.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This color is my go to. It is hard to find but it is long lasting and it looks great on my skin. The pigment shows well and to me it is buildable. I absolutely love it and want to get my hands on some more of it. I recommend it to anyone who wants a blush that is good for any occasion.
Seelia C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received it as a Sephora birthday gift. It is a really nice light pink color and is pigmented. I always use a light hand with the product. It has a matte finish, is buildable, and can be used for daily makeup. I'm not ready to commit to purchasing it, but it's up there on my list.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush! It's so easy to apply and i love that it comes in so many colors. It stays on all day and the color payoff is amazing! These last forever as well! I've have mine for a good while and haven't hit pan yet. I would definitely buy this again and maybe try a new color!
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Tarte delivers such beautiful toned blushes that apply so nicely on top of foundation for the subtle pinky glow right where you need it! Matte finishes but you can always layer a highlight for some extra glow!
Tina K.
This blush has five stars for a reason! It's soooo good by far my favorite brand of blush. Tarte in general is a great brand. This blush stays on forever and is pigmented and blends sooo easily. Honestly there is nothing bad to say about it. The color selection is really good as well
Aly R.
This is long wearing and not overly pigmented. It has pigment, but you aren't going to pick up so much that your cheeks are too dark. Wears a long time and has a good selection of colors! One of my favorite blushes! And they are matte :)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.