tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sandy M.
Bailey
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
First of all just want to say I LOVE Tarte! This blush has to be one of the best blushes I have ever used! It goes on so well and blends wonderful! You can either wear it lightly or build it up for a more bold cheek! The color is so pretty I can not wait to try some of the other colors!
Nikki W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I love tarte blushes! They're highly pigmented & have such beautiful colors to choose from they're all very different & gorgeous it's very long lasting & doesn't feel heavy on your face I would definitely recommend!
Kaila F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I got this for free as a birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love. It’s super easy to blend and it stays put literally all day and I just love it. I’m not sure about the costs considering it was a gift but I’d definitely buy it
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this blush. I have a rather neutral color, but its matte and buildable. I have rather rosy cheeks, so I can't seem to stay away from blush (I look too dead) and this one still lets me feel perfected. Soft and minimal fall out
Sarah H.
Grosse Pointe Woods
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I received this product as a free gift for my birthday at a retail store. I absolutely love it. The color I reviewed was perfect for my olive skin tone and went in so smoothly. The pigmentation lasted all day. Overall this is a great product and I would love to buy it in the full size.
Ming Z.
I got the tarte blush in paaarty as a Sephora birthday gift. The color doesn't show up despite me swirling my brush into and trying to build up the color. I have a paleish Asian tan skin tone and it didn't show up. When i actually swatched it, the color doesn't look flattering at all.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this mini in my birthday gift from It's so easy to use I really love it. I feel like it's for all skin types. It's a matte with little simmers in throughout it. I would recommend it to other people.
Meredith K.
Hackensack
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I am a big fan of these blushes! They last a super long time on the skin, even on the most oily skin. The only issue is they don’t have a ton of shades, and the ones they do have, are very light... definitely not for everyone. They have great pigmentation and always blend beautifully!
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
This was my first time trying out a Tarte product, let alone a blush so I was very excited to try this. I got this when Sephora had a $10 deal and it came with the Maracuja Oil, Fanciful Blush, Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara all travel size. It was a great deal. I noticed that this blush a good quality of pigmentation. I feel like it is darker in the pan than it is swatched, but it's still a really beautiful color. It’s a beautiful dusty rose, muted mauve color, perfect for the Fall and will probably look great on all seasons and for me, it's an everyday blush. It has a matte finish, with no shimmer running through it. I was happy about the blush lasting all day! I loved this blush, and I am really excited to try more Tarte blushes after trying this one. Let's see what color I purchase next!
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Love this blush formula!!! It lasts and lasts ALL day!!! It has such a vibrant color and you need the slightest bit to add a nice pop of color to your cheeks. Be careful it is pigmented. I wiill continue to repurchase time and time again because the quality exceeds all expectations!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.