tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hien N.
ann arbor
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I swift between my rotating pallet of blushes. From nars, hour glass, Sephora and this. This blush has lasted me over two years. Maybe I'm a sparing user but this is something worn once or twice a week. The compact is nice and color swatches do stay. It's nothing miracle but does it job.
Jaymee G.
Stockton , CA
I highly recommend this blush. I love the shade but girl I can not stress enough how pigmented this is. You don’t have to use too much of the product to bring life to your face. This is great because it’ll last you a while but the thing about it for those who don’t take my warning seriously will look as though they got slapped on each cheek.
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
I own the shade Glisten and paaarty (it was the birthday gift from Sephora) I have a lighter skin tone and find that the shades really work for me. The apply true to color. I wouldn't say it has the 12 hour wear time like it claims it does, I do plan on purchasing more Tarte blushes.
Cheyenne B.
Madison
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush!! I have the shades Paaarty and Fearless and they both give such a natural flush if you don't use a lot. Paaarty is my go to color bc it's a nude-mauve ish color and it suits my fair skin tone perfectly!! I add fearless to the apples of my cheeks for the pop of color
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this mini in my birthday gift from It's so easy to use I really love it. I feel like it's for all skin types. It's a matte with little simmers in throughout it. I would recommend it to other people.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora and I’m obsessed with the color! It pairs so good with my skin color and gives my makeup look a nice natural boost of color. It’s not cakey and it’s apples smooth and creamy. It stays on long and a little product goes a long way! Super pigmented
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Love this blush formula!!! It lasts and lasts ALL day!!! It has such a vibrant color and you need the slightest bit to add a nice pop of color to your cheeks. Be careful it is pigmented. I wiill continue to repurchase time and time again because the quality exceeds all expectations!!!
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
I’ve used this for years. I decided to try it because of my sensitive skin and the color options. The color seems to last all day. It also seems to last in the compact so I don’t have to replace it that frequently. I’ll keep buying it it as it doesn’t bother my skin and is true to color.
Xenia Y.
Gilroy , CA
Blushes are so difficult for me to pick out I usually end up looking like a clown but this blush is perfect ! I got it as a birthday gift from Sephora and I was completely amazed , a little goes a long ways and also very cute as an eyeshadow too ! Gotta love products with multi uses !
Jasmine C.
Tucson
First off, the packaging is adorable. They color is beautiful, the finish is matte. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way, it applies easily and it has a very long wear-time. I would repurchase it, but I don’t have to for awhile because it’s going to take awhile to hit pan.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.