tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nat J.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I cannot stop buying and hoarding these taste blushes. I think tarte makes the best blushes EVER.... they are beautiful and they blend with everything. it goes on my skin sooo smooth and doesn't look caked up or powdery on my skin. I have too many colors and I won't stop buying them.
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
I own the shade Glisten and paaarty (it was the birthday gift from Sephora) I have a lighter skin tone and find that the shades really work for me. The apply true to color. I wouldn't say it has the 12 hour wear time like it claims it does, I do plan on purchasing more Tarte blushes.
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this blush! I have it in "Unstoppable" and it is so matte and has very high pigmentation. I got it in a sample kit and I am so in love! Definitely one of the best blushes on the market. Plus, the travel/sample size blush lasts me a long time.
Sarah M.
Bayville, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush. It last so long and the color payoff is really good. I have a few different shades and I use them daily. Haven’t hit pan on any so far. The color is always so beautiful. I’ll probably buy more because honestly for the price and the color payoff it’s worth it.
Sheri S.
Boise, ID
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This product is amazing! I recently got it from Sephora and it is the perfect color for my skin tone. It is not to dark, but it is more neutral. It does stay for about a half a day and then at the end it is more faded. I did get this as a Birthday gift, but I would definitely buy it!
Evie A.
Orlando
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I absolutley love this line of blushes. They have just enough pigment yet subtle at the same time. They blend beautifully. Tarte and Nars are the only two brands i use when it comes to blush. Considering how long a blush lasts the price isn't to bad, especially when you catch a sale.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora , CA
12 hours and longer for this tarte blush. Pros are the shimmer in this blush. I have no cons. I feel you can use for all skin colors. Pigmented,beautifully stains your cheeks. Yes I would recommend to others.
Hien N.
ann arbor
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I swift between my rotating pallet of blushes. From nars, hour glass, Sephora and this. This blush has lasted me over two years. Maybe I'm a sparing user but this is something worn once or twice a week. The compact is nice and color swatches do stay. It's nothing miracle but does it job.
Casey W.
I've always liked Tarte products. I hadn't tried any of the Amazonian clay products until this arrived in my ipsy bag. I tried it right away and I loved the color. It was well pigmented, not too intense and looked absolutely gorgeous on my skin. This became one of my go-to daily blushes!
Shelby D.
Nashville, TN
These are a staple blush in my makeup bag these days. The matte really makes the flushed look believable. Its highly pigmented so a little goes a long way or you can build on it for a more dramatic look. The only issue I have is it is a tad expensive but I'll always keep buying this blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.