tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
madison d.
lincon
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
love this product very pigmented and long lasting pro very pretty and pigmented and a perfect shade for me no con very pigmented like I said it amazing tarte did a very good job it very easy to blend one of my friend recommended it to me and I got it so yes I would recommend it
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
I have been using Tartes makeup for
Some time now. I absolutely love them and recommend all their products to my friends. Their blush is one of my favorites. I got a Christmas special with four little ones and it has lasted me so long with the variety Of colors and it's the best blush I have!
Courtney D.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush! First ever tarte blush and I'm in love! It's my new go to blush that I wear everyday! Its buildable, lasts all day, goes on smooth, and is a gorgeous colours for my skin tone! If you've never tried a tarte blush I definitely recommend them! Just cant get enough!
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this formula of blushes! I have gotten two samples in Ipsy bags. I am not a huge fan of pinky blushes so if I purchased on my own I would probably go for more of a pinky brown color. Regardless, I love the formula of these blushes!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much. When I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just want a sun kissed look, I grab this blush apply to my cheeks and the bridge of my nose and voila, I look beautifully sun kissed. It is true to color, very pigmented.

I will buy this for sure when I run out.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Great blush! I really enjoyed the shade that I got for my birthday at Sephora and even though it is a sample size I got it about a year ago and I still have plenty left. It’s very long-lasting and I would recommend it to others.
Skylar W.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this sample size product as a free birthday gift from Sephora. It’s a very smooth, almost creamy blush, but it doesn’t pack a lot of pigment. It’s very subtle, but adds a nice soft glow for less bold looks. I’d definitely describe the color as a “dusty rose” shade, and I would like to try something a bit brighter. I find that I still look pretty ghostly with just this! Overall, very good product, probably just a shade preference problem.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This is my all time favorite blush that i bought from ulta! It has a matte finish and stays on for a long time! This product is very pigmented and very buildable; a small amout goes a long way! There is no smell! This product is reasonably priced especially for how long this product will last you!
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
I got this product for free as my Birthday Gift from Sephora in 2017 and immediately fell in love. The color is perfect on my pale, pale skin (though I’ve seen it looks good on tons of different skin tones). The formula is very pigmented and very lasting. It’s now a permanent edition to my collection.
Grace D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so nice, before this blush I never wore any. I could never find the right shade of formula that fit me. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this and fell in love. The shade paaarty is for people with a paler skin tone however they have a wide variety of shades to choose from!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.