tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
madison d.
lincon
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
love this product very pigmented and long lasting pro very pretty and pigmented and a perfect shade for me no con very pigmented like I said it amazing tarte did a very good job it very easy to blend one of my friend recommended it to me and I got it so yes I would recommend it
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was surprised to find just how much I like this blush. The color is not annoyingly pinky and it seems to stay on well. a the color is highly pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. I received it as a birthday trial and will definitely be buying the full size when my trial size runs out.
ANGELA E.
BEST blushes hands down.  They are REALLY easy to apply and build up. I like that most of them are really matte, they go on easily and blend even better.  I have so many different colors of these blushes and always go back for more! Such a huge staple in my makeup collection.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This is my all time favorite blush that i bought from ulta! It has a matte finish and stays on for a long time! This product is very pigmented and very buildable; a small amout goes a long way! There is no smell! This product is reasonably priced especially for how long this product will last you!
Robrina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Tarte had some of the most beautiful blushes I've ever seen! The color range is ridiculous! I prefer a soft no so "in your face" colored blush. The blushes last all day and my new favorite is one called "par'ty".
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush so much. When I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just want a sun kissed look, I grab this blush apply to my cheeks and the bridge of my nose and voila, I look beautifully sun kissed. It is true to color, very pigmented.

I will buy this for sure when I run out.
Shaina H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
The tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is my absolute favorite blush!!!! I don't use any other blush but this one ! It is long lasting if you were wondering! I love this product so much! And I hope to get sooo many more
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Great blush! I really enjoyed the shade that I got for my birthday at Sephora and even though it is a sample size I got it about a year ago and I still have plenty left. It’s very long-lasting and I would recommend it to others.
Hanna Beth M.
Carlisle, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this was in my bday gift from sephora... looove! I’m not a big big blush girl so this light baby pink is perfect for a little bit of color for the cheeks. It is so buttery and creamy. I LOVE everything that this line has had!!!!
Courtney D.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush! First ever tarte blush and I'm in love! It's my new go to blush that I wear everyday! Its buildable, lasts all day, goes on smooth, and is a gorgeous colours for my skin tone! If you've never tried a tarte blush I definitely recommend them! Just cant get enough!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.