tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Taylor B.
Columbus, IN
I LOVE this blush!!! It blends so well, it’s pigment is out of this world, it’s nice and soft, and it’s light on my face! It makes me cheeks just the right amount of rosy. I️ highly recommend this blush because it stays on my face all day, and doesn’t lighten up after a few hours. Once it’s on, it’s on!! I love love love it. It even matched my shirt and cupcakes on my birthday! 😉
Sethra W.
Tacoma, WA
I received this in a little box as my Sephora birthday gift last year, and I wasn’t the biggest blush fan due to the pigmentation just being so intense. But this was very buildable and warm toned on my skin, which looks lovely. This is my every day blush and I hit pan, so I’m going to be buying the full size version soon.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for free from Sephora on my birthday, and I bought it again because I loved it so much! The formula is great and just melts right into my skin. The color is my favorite. I’m fairly light skinned and this is a perfect rosy color on me, not too intense. I love it!
Lilly M.
Dallas
I hardly wear blush but when i do its this one. I find this blush great not to dark not to light just have to put it on once and it applys well ! Love the size can tale it with me anywhere and the design in the blush ! would buy it again , i recommend !
Yaneth S.
I got a sample of this blush on my birthday in august and I thought that by now I would have hit pan on it. Noo, this blush is soo pigmented and nice a little goes a long way and you need to be careful not to put too much. The color variety is so lovely they have a lot for ever skin tone.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Before using tarte's Amazonian Clay, blush wasn't something I put much thought into. If I saw a pretty one, I grabbed it. As a matter of fact, I'd pretty much been using the exact same blush I'd used since I started wearing makeup. This blush though, it's on a whole different level. No matter the shade, it always somehow manages to look beautifully natural. A little goes a long way, so itll last forever, and... it stays on all day!
karen c.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as part of my birthday gift at sephora. I do like the shade Paarty - its a pretty pink color, but the pigmentation on these Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blushes arent great. I also own Exposed Nude and i dont know if its because its a light color or what, but the pigmentation is really lacking. I have to really dig my brush in to get some color on my cheeks. The pro is that it does give you a natural finish because there is no shimmer and it gives you a light wash of color on the cheeks. The problem is less apparent with Paarty. Overall, I still enjoy the color and it stays for a while on my cheeks.
laura A.
battle creek, MI
I use this product every single day. It's definitely my go-to for blush but also for the eyes when I'm going for a minimal look if I'm in a rush to get out the door I'll just add some bronzer to my crease and then blend it out with a little this blush and it looks fantastic with some 613 wispy lashes I get compliments on it all day long. It lasts all day through sweat and everything. It Blends amazingly and doesn't have too much pregnant to where you can accidentally look like a clown pretty fast. I recommend any of the tarte Amazonian clay products.
Valentina P.
Elk river, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A pinky nude blush. It’s pretty easy to build up but it already has a good amount of color after dipping into the pan once. It has a matte finish and and lasts long. While it is a good blush, I wouldn’t purchase it again because I think there are more exciting blushes out there.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
This is a highly pigmented, easy to blend blush. A little goes a long way and the color payoff is fantastic! I love that there are so many colors to choose from. It also has excellent staying power. It still looks beautiful at the end of the day. I highly recommend this!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.