tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Great blush! I really enjoyed the shade that I got for my birthday at Sephora and even though it is a sample size I got it about a year ago and I still have plenty left. It’s very long-lasting and I would recommend it to others.
Aiden T.
douglasville
Basic matte Finnish blush with light-medium pigmentation that helps steer clear of over doing it. Amazonian clay formulation helps Lasts all day. Only downside would be price point. A good product, but in a monetary pinch, not a significant difference between this and other drugstore blushes.
Courtney D.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush! First ever tarte blush and I'm in love! It's my new go to blush that I wear everyday! Its buildable, lasts all day, goes on smooth, and is a gorgeous colours for my skin tone! If you've never tried a tarte blush I definitely recommend them! Just cant get enough!
Summer S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is beautiful and truly lasts on my skin all day! This specific color goes well with essentially any makeup look and isn't too loud of a color. It blends super easily as well. This is my first time trying out a Tarte blush and I'm definitely interested in testing out more colors now!
Nikki M.
I got this in the shade "Paaarty" as my bday gift from Sephora. At first I wasn't too sure about it as I had to use a lot for it to show up on my face without foundation, which stinks for me because I don't like to wear it. (still have primer) After building a bit it did seem to come out quite nice. The color is beautiful, but it comes off much warmer than it looks in the pan.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This literally stays on me all day and I have some oily af skin. Builds up but you can even do a soft flush. I love this color because it’s not too pink not too peach, I love this color. I got this as a part of my Sephora birthday gift but I can see myself buying the full size when it’s done!
Hanna Beth M.
Carlisle, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this was in my bday gift from sephora... looove! I’m not a big big blush girl so this light baby pink is perfect for a little bit of color for the cheeks. It is so buttery and creamy. I LOVE everything that this line has had!!!!
Suzanne O.
Garner, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Amazing! This worked over several different foundation brands and stayed ALL DAY even when other products had not. The color is great for my lighter color skin. This is my ride or die... I have others like some from Mac but I reach for this first. It blends easily, and have beautiful color.
Shaina H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
The tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is my absolute favorite blush!!!! I don't use any other blush but this one ! It is long lasting if you were wondering! I love this product so much! And I hope to get sooo many more
Kendall N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are sooo beautiful! They blend so easily and look so natural on the skin! I find them to be pigmented and buildable, which lets you customize your look! This blush is also super long-lasting compared to others that I have tried in the past. Will definitely be repurchasing.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.