tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Suzanne O.
Garner, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Amazing! This worked over several different foundation brands and stayed ALL DAY even when other products had not. The color is great for my lighter color skin. This is my ride or die... I have others like some from Mac but I reach for this first. It blends easily, and have beautiful color.
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
I got this as a sample and i personally LOVE it! it’s super long lasting and a little bit goes a long way! i’m personally not a fan of too much blush on the face so i go super light on my blush brush with this because it has so much color to it when applying on the face! deff worth the buy!
Aiden T.
douglasville
Basic matte Finnish blush with light-medium pigmentation that helps steer clear of over doing it. Amazonian clay formulation helps Lasts all day. Only downside would be price point. A good product, but in a monetary pinch, not a significant difference between this and other drugstore blushes.
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this and I was blown away at how pigmented it is, one swipe was so much color I had to use powder to tone it down. I like it and wish I reached for it more. I like the range of colors.
Kendall N.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are sooo beautiful! They blend so easily and look so natural on the skin! I find them to be pigmented and buildable, which lets you customize your look! This blush is also super long-lasting compared to others that I have tried in the past. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Hanna Beth M.
Carlisle, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this was in my bday gift from sephora... looove! I’m not a big big blush girl so this light baby pink is perfect for a little bit of color for the cheeks. It is so buttery and creamy. I LOVE everything that this line has had!!!!
Maggie B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
The color of this blush is really pretty and it is nicely pigmented so I can use a light hand to get a natural application. I don't know if it is just my product but it seems to have a tough layer on top. I think I might need to break through the top layer to get to the higher quality product.
Shaina H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
The tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is my absolute favorite blush!!!! I don't use any other blush but this one ! It is long lasting if you were wondering! I love this product so much! And I hope to get sooo many more
Kayla F.
Byron, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is really pigmented and kind of buttery. I would like it a lot better if it lasted longer and didn't come off when I sweat. It is true to color but you have to be kind of light-handed when you use this product. It is one of my favorites but there are other blushes I like as well.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
This blush is one of my favorites of all time. The pigment is beautiful without being overpowering. I believe that this is definitely something to invest in. A little goes a long way so you get a lot of bang for your buck. It applies smoothly onto the skin and i would recommend this to anyone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.